POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Jose R.
This cologne is great. Smells amazing and attracts people. I would definitely buy this again.
Brad L.
Auburn, AL
This is my everyday use cologne. The scent is very pleasant. Very affordable. No complaints.
Violet M.
weeki wachee
My favorite scent for my husband! Smells amazing an lasts all day. Little goes a long way
shelby l.
I bought the red intense at sephora for a guy friend for his birthday and he loved it.
Urshita L.
Dubai
Got this one for a husband for his birthday and he really does like it. I got it from the Store in mall of emirates. He finds it to be long lasting and fierce. The bottle indicates the smell that can be expected. Certainly a great gifting item if you want to play it safe!
Liam B.
Although this does get used very quickly, it smells brilliant and isn't too expensive comparing it to its competitors. I would definitely recommend it for the lads, something decent to wear on a night out.
Katie H.
Colchester, Essex
I regularly buy this cologne for my fiancé as the fragrance is just divine. He is a very tall, burly bloke who suits a nice deep cologne. This isn't too pricey and given how much he uses, this suits us perfectly.
It was the cologne he wore on our first date and 4 years later this cologne still makes me smile. A really lovely scent.
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
I love this smell, my boyfriend wears this and it is beautiful. He is on his second bottle as when it ran out he immediately wanted more. It is mid range value but the scent is worth it. It's a spicy but fresh smell!! If you are into other Polo fragrances then I think you won't be disappointed with this.
Mollie D.
Beccles
This was the perfect gift for my boyfriend, he is obsessed with the scent of this. Such a strong, vibrant and long last product; I shall definitely be buying this again for him and highly recommend to any individual looking to buy a gift for him.
Isabella D.
The best fragrance, the best perfume. The best in everything, that's this brand. Meets all expectations, is very good. A perfume with an exquisite smell that lasts a long time on the skin, on the clothes wherever you apply it.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?