POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Casey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cologne Smells really good. I bought it at sephora for a gift for my boyfriend and I love how it smells on him!
Erin A.
Definitely my favorite scent for my fiance! Smells so good. Not like any other guy cologne I've ever smelt before.
Yvonne M.
I get this for my husband. It's one of his favorite and I enjoy the smell since it's not too much or overpowering.
Ashley W.
Love this one! The blue is really good too. This has a good scent but not over powering so it doesn't take over.
Michele S.
I buy this for my son. He loves the scent and returns to this brand time and time again. Definitely a great buy
Corinne L.
Red is a cologne that I bought for my dad recently. He loved it and he uses it every day! It is a perfect gift.
Justin W.
Great performance, great spillage, high compliment factor.......what more do you need from a fragrance????
michelle w.
love when my husband wears this! Smells so manly and lasts all night. it is one of our favorite Polo scents
Kristi S.
I bought this for my husband. It smells great. It's his new favorite.  Our teenage boys try to sneak it out.
Jenny J.
Woodbridge, VA
The packaging is really nice. It Smells good and looks so nice on bathroom sinks. My boyfriend loves this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?