POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Erin A.
Definitely my favorite scent for my fiance! Smells so good. Not like any other guy cologne I've ever smelt before.
Yvonne M.
I get this for my husband. It's one of his favorite and I enjoy the smell since it's not too much or overpowering.
Ashley W.
Love this one! The blue is really good too. This has a good scent but not over powering so it doesn't take over.
Corinne L.
Red is a cologne that I bought for my dad recently. He loved it and he uses it every day! It is a perfect gift.
Michele S.
I buy this for my son. He loves the scent and returns to this brand time and time again. Definitely a great buy
Justin W.
Great performance, great spillage, high compliment factor.......what more do you need from a fragrance????
Kristi S.
I bought this for my husband. It smells great. It's his new favorite.  Our teenage boys try to sneak it out.
michelle w.
love when my husband wears this! Smells so manly and lasts all night. it is one of our favorite Polo scents
Jenny J.
The packaging is really nice. It Smells good and looks so nice on bathroom sinks. My boyfriend loves this
Audrey W.
Hollister, ID
This is a sexy and musky smell. I absolutely love it when my husband wears this for date night.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?