POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Tameka R.
Louisville, KY
All I can say is this scent is very clean. Love the style of the bottle. Red is a stand out color, perfect for the scent within the bottle.. hot, on fire, seductive scent.....
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite cologne! I bought it for my husband for Christmas and he wears it every day. The smells lasts all day long. The bottle is huge so at one spray a day, it will last him forever. I also really like the design of the bottle.
Bennie F.
Dallas
I got this for my husband for his birthday and he loves it and so do I.  I even got my son to loving it.  So now I have to buy it for both of my guys
Tammy N.
San Antonio, TX
My oldest son smells great when applies this fragrance on. He feels like he's the best looking guy on earth. Ha
Great price and last a very long time.
Christopher A.
sterling heights
I love polo red it's the best cologne it smells good my girl loves the way I smell I have 2 bottles of it I use it more than any other cologne
Maresha S.
Columbia , SC
Bought as gift & it was a hit! I will purchase again. The scent lasted all evening. It's now one of my top picks out of other similar brands.
Vicky C.
Brooklyn
My husband loves this scent and so do I. I purchased it at a polo factory store do it was affordable. It looks like it will last a while
Kinnzey Y.
Canyon, TX
Absolutely love this scent! It's definitely a go to for gifts. Lasts for a super long time! We love using this in our house!
Holly A.
Oxford
Bought it for my teenage stepson. He loves it and I can tolerate the smell. It's not something I'd want my husband to wear.
Lynette G.
Memphis, TN
Omg this smelllls so go on my husband. I got this at sephora. Of course I got points. He is now on he's second bottle.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?