POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Rachel C.
N Little Rock, AR
This scent smells fresh and manly. I'm not sure how to describe it but it smells sporty and not like an old man's cologne. Lol I enjoy smelling my husband wear this! I will buy it for him again. It smells so good.
Sharon C.
Jesup, GA
Smells great! My GF new fav, but for the price it tends to need reapplying for the scent to last any length of time. At rare time and I have found this in the discount stores, and then it's a real deal!
Sophia C.
Queens Vlg, NY
This cologne is amazing!! I love the scent & how it lasts. Another favorite of mine I prefer cologne over perfume sometimes. I bought it at Macy's & I would definitely repurchase!!! Highly recommend this
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Bought this fragrance for my boyfriend for Christmas and night I say I love it! Lol. It's not really strong but also musky which is the kind of scent I like. He also enjoyed it as well. Bought from Ulta!
Daniela V.
Wdm, IA
Recientemente compre este perfume de regalo para mi novio, me gusto mucho la presentación y me encanta el olor! Se puede decir que me enamoro otra vez cada que el usa este perfume

100% recommended
Odalis V.
Odessa Tx
I Bought This For My Husband He Loves It. This Is Our 5th Time Buying It & I Will Continue To Buy. It Has A Great Smell For Such A Low Price! I Love The Bottle It Comes In Very Unique. Would Highly Recommend This.
Ivonne M.
Loooooooove this on my husband!!!!!! It lasts all day and does not fade. My husband also loves it. I've bought 2 so far. And packaging is very nice. Would recommend and would buy this again!
Ashley D.
Although I bought it for my boyfriend the smell makes me want to spray it on myself and call it a day. It's long wear, it has fresh smell to it. I will definitely be buying more of it.
Timothy S.
This cologne is one of the best in the world , I would recommend this to all the men in the world. This cologne smells like everything when you wear it , it lasts all day long.
Tabitha M.
Harvest, AL
I purchased this cologne for my husband. I liked it but he thought it was to strong. The scent was so refreshing and I'm looking forward to tryinf the women's fragrance.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?