POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Briana🖤 A.
If I got this for Father's Day and me and my dad both feel in love with it it's not a super stong smell but it still has that manly smell that everyone love now the price was a bit too high but I would for sure buy it again for my dad or an uncle of mine for any event
Gracie K.
If a man comes in wearing this you best believe it makes him about a trillion times more attractive. I can't get enough of this smell and you won't be able to another. You need to buy this for your man and men you need to buy this for yourself and your woman.
Mayra C.
Riverside
Love it smells so amazing, I would definitely buy again it's pricey but worth it it smells so good my brother wears it everytime the smell lasts all day and the bottle it very nice one of the best colognes I have bought in a while and I recommend for all men
none n.
california
Great gift for men. Long lasting smell, didn't think the scent was to strong it was musk. Great size, great price. Repeat user, would recommend to those looking for a musk scent but not too strong. Purchased it from the polo online store. Love the packaging
Shahara W.
I bought this body spray for my boyfriend, this is the only go-to scent I will buy.Wonderfully sensual, subtle scent that garners lots of compliments! Great purchase for the money, and generous supply. i would recommend this to anyone who likes smell goods
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This cologne smells so good. My dad uses it and I buy it for him every year. The bottle is very nice. It is the only thing my dad will wear. The scent is not overpowering but it is clean smelling. I recommend to any guy wanting to change up their smell.
Arii G.
The best smell yet ! I didn't know which one my man would like but this one was the right choice. It's not too strong and the smell lasts a long time. It was a bit on the pricey side but you are paying for the brand as well. Over all it's worth it.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I love this scent on my boyfriend. It's not an old man scent. It last him a long time and the bottle is a nice for daily wear. The scent last him for a max of 6 hours. I would recommend to a men that does not like strong scents.
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
I bought this product for my husband he loved it. The smell is long lasting and is just mesmerizing. I love the scent of it, it is better than most cologne's I've smelled before. I will definitely buy this again for my husband.
Hayley B.
Ralph Lauren Red is my wife's favorite cologne! Because she, obviously, has a very different scent than men, it is often times hard to find a cologne that is appropriate for her. Red definitely does the trick for her!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?