POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I got to say it was a hard choice between Polo Red and Polo Red Extreme. I think that the Polo Red is a warmer scent. The Extreme smells more spicy to me.

I love them both, I think I prefer this Polo Red. It has such a clean refreshing scent. It has a blend of grapefruit,spicy red saffron, and deep redwood.

I would buy this again for my man. I love the light not overwhelming smell. It is worth the price. I bought this at Ulta, they have various sizes and prices. I love that it has a matching deodorant,body spray, and after shave balm.
Andrea R.
I buy this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! I prefer a bit of stronger smell for men's cologne. He also uses the deodorant as well and it does smell nice but it leaves residue on his clothing.
Danica M.
I bought this cologne for my dad last year for Fathers Day at Macy's and he fell in love with the scent and said it reminded him on his days back in college. The price range was great because of the size selection, which I enjoyed. I would recommend this product for all the men in our live.
Gracie K.
If a man comes in wearing this you best believe it makes him about a trillion times more attractive. I can't get enough of this smell and you won't be able to another. You need to buy this for your man and men you need to buy this for yourself and your woman.
Shahara W.
I bought this body spray for my boyfriend, this is the only go-to scent I will buy.Wonderfully sensual, subtle scent that garners lots of compliments! Great purchase for the money, and generous supply. i would recommend this to anyone who likes smell goods
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This cologne smells so good. My dad uses it and I buy it for him every year. The bottle is very nice. It is the only thing my dad will wear. The scent is not overpowering but it is clean smelling. I recommend to any guy wanting to change up their smell.
Arii G.
The best smell yet ! I didn't know which one my man would like but this one was the right choice. It's not too strong and the smell lasts a long time. It was a bit on the pricey side but you are paying for the brand as well. Over all it's worth it.
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
I bought this product for my husband he loved it. The smell is long lasting and is just mesmerizing. I love the scent of it, it is better than most cologne's I've smelled before. I will definitely buy this again for my husband.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I love this scent on my boyfriend. It's not an old man scent. It last him a long time and the bottle is a nice for daily wear. The scent last him for a max of 6 hours. I would recommend to a men that does not like strong scents.
Hayley B.
Ralph Lauren Red is my wife's favorite cologne! Because she, obviously, has a very different scent than men, it is often times hard to find a cologne that is appropriate for her. Red definitely does the trick for her!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?