POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Sam H.
A little brother to the Polo Blue.

Hard to say which one is good since they are both so good.
Smells like roses and honey. Very masculine and appealing.

Get you a ton of compliments wherever you go.

This is a must have in your wardrobe.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is my fiances all time favorite cologne.  I buy it for him as a gift and I've never seen him look so happy.  The smell of it is sooo good.  i see why he loves it.  I love it when he wears it.  It is a versatile fragrance.  he can wear it work, casually, or for a night out
William L.
Collegedale, TN
Polo Red by Ralph Lauren is an amazing cologne for men. My girlfriend purchased this fragrance for me and it is one of my all time favorites. This fragrance has a unique smell with citrus notes, yet with warm and coffee notes as well. Highly recommended and the premium price tag is worth every cent!
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Smells amazingly great!! I got it for my son and he loves it. It's long lasting and last a long time. It's a little pricey but they do have it available at many retail stores. We got it from their outlet which is why it cost so much. It was worth every penny though. Great Christmas gift!!
Andriana ❤.
Purchased for my significant other and he smells INCREDIBLE. As the fragrance is of quality, he only needs a small spritz to last throughout the day. Even a small amount goes a long way and is easily noticed by others within proximity. He receives many compliments.
Austin K.
Not usually one to try different colognes. (I like what I've used forever) but when I bought my wife some perfume from Macy's, we got a bunch of samples that came with it. Polo Red was one of them. A few years ago, I smelt it at the store and didn't care for it. (So I thought) out of curiosity, I sprayed it on myself that next morning, and WOW! The scent lasted ALL DAY! It smells almost sweet, but turns musky/manly as it sets. Now one of my favorite scents of all time. I should probably venture out and try their other ones now! If it's been awhile since you last smelt this, try again, you might just surprise yourself!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I got to say it was a hard choice between Polo Red and Polo Red Extreme. I think that the Polo Red is a warmer scent. The Extreme smells more spicy to me.

I love them both, I think I prefer this Polo Red. It has such a clean refreshing scent. It has a blend of grapefruit,spicy red saffron, and deep redwood.

I would buy this again for my man. I love the light not overwhelming smell. It is worth the price. I bought this at Ulta, they have various sizes and prices. I love that it has a matching deodorant,body spray, and after shave balm.
Andrea R.
I buy this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! I prefer a bit of stronger smell for men's cologne. He also uses the deodorant as well and it does smell nice but it leaves residue on his clothing.
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
I am a huge fan of musky scents, however there are just so many out there and they are pretty pricey. However, this is one that I keep coming back to as one of my favorites. It smells manly, without being overshadowed with a teenaged vibe. Classy, manly, and sexy. I am also a fan of Polo Black.
Danica M.
I bought this cologne for my dad last year for Fathers Day at Macy's and he fell in love with the scent and said it reminded him on his days back in college. The price range was great because of the size selection, which I enjoyed. I would recommend this product for all the men in our live.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?