POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite cologne! I bought it for my husband for Christmas and he wears it every day. The smells lasts all day long. The bottle is huge so at one spray a day, it will last him forever. I also really like the design of the bottle.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is my fiances all time favorite cologne.  I buy it for him as a gift and I've never seen him look so happy.  The smell of it is sooo good.  i see why he loves it.  I love it when he wears it.  It is a versatile fragrance.  he can wear it work, casually, or for a night out
William L.
Collegedale, TN
Polo Red by Ralph Lauren is an amazing cologne for men. My girlfriend purchased this fragrance for me and it is one of my all time favorites. This fragrance has a unique smell with citrus notes, yet with warm and coffee notes as well. Highly recommended and the premium price tag is worth every cent!
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
I am a huge fan of musky scents, however there are just so many out there and they are pretty pricey. However, this is one that I keep coming back to as one of my favorites. It smells manly, without being overshadowed with a teenaged vibe. Classy, manly, and sexy. I am also a fan of Polo Black.
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Smells amazingly great!! I got it for my son and he loves it. It's long lasting and last a long time. It's a little pricey but they do have it available at many retail stores. We got it from their outlet which is why it cost so much. It was worth every penny though. Great Christmas gift!!
Andriana ❤.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased for my significant other and he smells INCREDIBLE. As the fragrance is of quality, he only needs a small spritz to last throughout the day. Even a small amount goes a long way and is easily noticed by others within proximity. He receives many compliments.
Mayra C.
Riverside
Love it smells so amazing, I would definitely buy again it's pricey but worth it it smells so good my brother wears it everytime the smell lasts all day and the bottle it very nice one of the best colognes I have bought in a while and I recommend for all men
none n.
california
Great gift for men. Long lasting smell, didn't think the scent was to strong it was musk. Great size, great price. Repeat user, would recommend to those looking for a musk scent but not too strong. Purchased it from the polo online store. Love the packaging
Austin K.
Not usually one to try different colognes. (I like what I've used forever) but when I bought my wife some perfume from Macy's, we got a bunch of samples that came with it. Polo Red was one of them. A few years ago, I smelt it at the store and didn't care for it. (So I thought) out of curiosity, I sprayed it on myself that next morning, and WOW! The scent lasted ALL DAY! It smells almost sweet, but turns musky/manly as it sets. Now one of my favorite scents of all time. I should probably venture out and try their other ones now! If it's been awhile since you last smelt this, try again, you might just surprise yourself!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I got to say it was a hard choice between Polo Red and Polo Red Extreme. I think that the Polo Red is a warmer scent. The Extreme smells more spicy to me.

I love them both, I think I prefer this Polo Red. It has such a clean refreshing scent. It has a blend of grapefruit,spicy red saffron, and deep redwood.

I would buy this again for my man. I love the light not overwhelming smell. It is worth the price. I bought this at Ulta, they have various sizes and prices. I love that it has a matching deodorant,body spray, and after shave balm.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?