Polo POLO SPORT by Ralph Lauren EDT Spray 4.2 Oz for Men - UNITED INDUSTRIES, INC.

BY POLO SPORT

Polo Sport Celebrates The Spirit And Energy Of The Sporting Lifestyle An Aromatic Green Scent With Notes Of Aldehydes, Artemisia, Lavender, Mandarin Orange, Mint, Neroli, Bergamot, Lemon, Cyclamen, Ginger, Seagrass, Jasmine, Rose, Brazilian Rosewood, Geranium, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Guaiac Wood, And Cedar. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cori B.
Cori B.
There isn't a scent that I hate more in this world than Polo Sport. It's waaaay too overpowering and, in my opinion, is not a manly smell. It's that little guy at the nightclub in 2003 that thought he had all the right moves, but all he really had was bad smelling cologne.
saida p.
saida p.
Jamaica, NY
It smells amazing.. One of my husband fav perfume.. the smell of the perfume last a lot
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
My goodness I do Love this scent
A few years ago I had Boss who wore
it to work I thought I was being discreet
but I said I know you think I smell Good
Please stop sniffing me. lol
Wendy
Monica L.
Monica L.
This is one of my and my husbands favorites! He has used it forever! It smells so good. Kind of a sweeter smelling scent.
Ty B.
Ty B.
I bought it for my brother once. He loved it. It gives you a long lasting smell.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
fort lauderdale, fl
So I know this is for men, but this cologne smells amazing. I can smell it from a mile away, and it is extremely inviting and sexy on a man.