BY RALPH LAUREN

Alaura H.
Alaura H.
Hope Mills, NC
I purchased this spray for myself a little while ago offline. I had tried the fragrance before in store, but I didnt have money at the time. The packaging is pretty cute and it smells amazing. I love floral fragrances, and/but this was amazing.
Soumya D.
Soumya D.
It is the best cologne I have ever used. The smell lasts for a couple of hours and sometimes even last till the next day. I use one spray on my hands and neck and that is sufficient to keep me smell fresh. Everyone asks what cologne I used and I have already recommended this product to couple of my friends.
Michael R.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good cologne. Really expensive but I received as gift. Smells really good. A little goes a long way.
Tyreana J.
Tyreana J.
Peoria
They have good stuff in the shoe it last long and is very useful they have very nice clothes but they are a little pricey
vitoria m.
vitoria m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful prices, beautiful clothes and with great discounts,I buy every month repeat user, I bought last week twice in the month