BY RALPH LAUREN

Alaura H.
Hope Mills, NC
I purchased this spray for myself a little while ago offline. I had tried the fragrance before in store, but I didnt have money at the time. The packaging is pretty cute and it smells amazing. I love floral fragrances, and/but this was amazing.
Soumya D.
It is the best cologne I have ever used. The smell lasts for a couple of hours and sometimes even last till the next day. I use one spray on my hands and neck and that is sufficient to keep me smell fresh. Everyone asks what cologne I used and I have already recommended this product to couple of my friends.
Tyreana J.
Peoria
They have good stuff in the shoe it last long and is very useful they have very nice clothes but they are a little pricey
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Really good cologne. Really expensive but I received as gift. Smells really good. A little goes a long way.
vitoria m.
Wonderful prices, beautiful clothes and with great discounts,I buy every month repeat user, I bought last week twice in the month