BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo by Ralph Lauren for Men After Shave
  • "smelled this colon befor and it smells great it was one of my dads favofit ones " in 2 reviews
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff is absolutely disgusting. The smell makes me think of old men, extra wide lapels, and ugly gray suites. Yuck. What is worse is that I developed a migraine headache with visual aura symptoms within a half hour of applying this poison for the first time. The next morning, the headache was gone. At the time I did not realize the cologne had caused the headache. I reapplied the Polo cologne again that morning, and by the time I got to work I was so sick that I was vomiting. I had to go back home and rest in bed to recover. Keep in mind that I have not had migraine headaches for over ten years. I am quite certain that this product caused me to be sick, and also it should be noted that I was not really applying all that much. If you do some research on this product, you will find that I am not the only one with a similar headache experience. Do not buy it!
juan m.
Doral, FL
tiene muy buen aroma.. de verdad que se lleva mis 5 estrellas ya que es una fragancia de muy buena calidad. su precio es algo costoso pero vale la pena cada centavo es muy sencillo de aplicar y su olor no es tan fuerte es decir que no produce alergias
William S.
Independence, MO
This was my Great Grandfathers cologne of choice. It has a very distinct scent with a nice blend of woody and spice. I used to use it after he was done teaching me how to shave. It really left a lasting impact on me and I still remember it quite fondly to this day!
Melissa B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Cheap and worth the money.I think its a scent for an older man.My husband isn't a fan of this one, his favorite is the Polo Red.My dad likes this after shave.Its fresh in scent and on skin.Not expensive either.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Uggh. I must be the only person who hates polo green. It smells like an old nursing home. It is overpowering, offensive in small spaces, and honestly smells cheap. Polo blue is amazing but I honestly cannot stand this one.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a classic after shave very distinct luxurious something that my brother uses as a very man and still prefers it and only in his 30s it's a high-quality well-made product that will last a long time
Tracy M.
This cologne and after shave smells so good and works so good..my husband looks cleaner his face and smells good when he put the cologne on..i love the smell on him.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My boyfriend uses this all the time, when ever we go to eat out and travel, he loves carrying this cologne around. Shares it with friends and family!
Felicia H.
I love almost every single Polo cologne and after shave for men. The blue, green, red, and black colognes and aftershaves are my absolute favorite!
Christina E.
I am so used to this scent and enjoy the smell. My father used this cologne all during the years growing up so this smells very familiar to me.
Victoria F.
Mobile, AL
My fiance loves this sent! Not too strong....one of my favorites on him.
Vero A.