BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Blue has notes of Melon de Cavaillon, Lush Accord, Lush Watery Melon, Fresh Sliced Cucumber, Tangerine, Clary Sage Absolute, Geranium, Basil Verbena, Washed Suede, Velvety Moss, Amber Wood, Patchouli Coeur, and Sheer Musk. see more...

Edmund B.
Adams Center, NY
This cologne smells so good. It's that perfect blend of masculinity and authority while leaving someone wanting more of the scent. It's not overpowering and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend to others.
Christian H.
Escondido, CA
Smell clean and fresh by far one of the best colognes. Last a long time. Great for evenings with that special sumone or simply a night to impress.
Steven R.
Russellville, AR
Blue polo by Ralph Lauren is my favorite scent from Ralph Lauren. I get complemented on it every time I wear it by many different people.
Nicholas B.
Columbus, OH
My favorite cologne for a long time. The bottle is well shaped and the sprayer never misfires. Great value and my wife loves it.
Junia G.
Toronto, ON
Love this guy,
Gave to my boyfriend and smells so good. Is not too sweet and is something that you can wear all day long. Sephora is a great place to buy fragrances when you have the sale.
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
This is the best. No floral or fruity scents. Nice mist spray that doesn't leave wet spots on your clothes. Soft and subtle scent that had a lasting wearand smell amazing.
Baltier C.
Winter Park, FL
One of my favorite colognes of all time thisband the polo red have to tie for first place they smell fantastic and have a great stay power that is if it agrees with your body oils.
Abby G.
I love the smell of polo blue! It takes me back to high school because one of my good friends used to wear it. It’s such a soft smell and lasts all day.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I purchased this cologne for my husband for his birthday. He is obsessed with the fragrance. It's so fresh and long lasting. Totally worth the money.
Shermaine R.
Lake Charles
I actually buy this for my husband and brother in law. I love the smell of it and so does my sister. It's very sexual and seductive on a male