BY RALPH LAUREN

Polo Blue has notes of Melon de Cavaillon, Lush Accord, Lush Watery Melon, Fresh Sliced Cucumber, Tangerine, Clary Sage Absolute, Geranium, Basil Verbena, Washed Suede, Velvety Moss, Amber Wood, Patchouli Coeur, and Sheer Musk. see more...

Josie B.
Folsom, CA
My husband uses this and it smells soooo good! One of my favorite scents for him! And a little goes a long way so it lasts forever!!! Would definitely buy again!
Junia G.
Toronto, ON
Love this guy,
Gave to my boyfriend and smells so good. Is not too sweet and is something that you can wear all day long. Sephora is a great place to buy fragrances when you have the sale.
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
This is the best. No floral or fruity scents. Nice mist spray that doesn't leave wet spots on your clothes. Soft and subtle scent that had a lasting wearand smell amazing.
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
I've used Polo Blue in the past and I'd still use it if it weren't so overbearing. It's very strong which is saddening because it really does smell great. Only in small quantities though, as in one spritz and done.
Edmund B.
Adams Center, NY
This cologne smells so good. It's that perfect blend of masculinity and authority while leaving someone wanting more of the scent. It's not overpowering and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend to others.
Baltier C.
Winter Park, FL
One of my favorite colognes of all time thisband the polo red have to tie for first place they smell fantastic and have a great stay power that is if it agrees with your body oils.
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband has this and it smells very good! The bottle and presentation is nice i like the one solid color. It is very long lasting definitely recommend!
Abby G.
I love the smell of polo blue! It takes me back to high school because one of my good friends used to wear it. It’s such a soft smell and lasts all day.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I purchased this cologne for my husband for his birthday. He is obsessed with the fragrance. It's so fresh and long lasting. Totally worth the money.
Christian H.
Escondido, CA
Smell clean and fresh by far one of the best colognes. Last a long time. Great for evenings with that special sumone or simply a night to impress.