Polo Blue By Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette .5 oz uploaded by Randi H.Polo Blue By Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette .5 oz uploaded by Randi H.

BY RALPH LAUREN #96 in Fragrance for Him

Eau De Toilette.5 Oz. Patchouli, Gernium, Amber and Melon, Warm and Inviting. Recommended Use: Evening. Year Introduced: 2002. Gender: Men. see more...

Ethan I.
Hebron
Got this as a gift and it is my favorite cologne. I haven't bought a different brand since. It has lasted me a long time and the packaging is nice
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
This classic scent is best. I and my parents always use it and share it as it is one of our preferred that accompanies us on the day to day
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
A woman always loves the way a man smells and I love when my husband uses this cologne. He smells like a dream and I absolutely adore it.
Erica C.
My brother owns this cologne and its smells songood. There is nothing more appealing on a man then a great cologne. I love this scent .
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
My husband has this one and the red one. They smell great. Not to overwhelming of a smell. Our boys also have a three set of the polos.
Rebeca S.
Thus one smells pretty good! I've sampled it and send have my parents. We've purchased the small size and it lasts white awhile
Holly F.
This sells absolutely amazing and lasts a long time. Makes a great gift for any guy in your life. One spray is all you need
Nalani S.
MY FAVORITE COLOGNE THAT MY HUSBAND WEARS. So so good. Expensive but if you love it as much as I do...it’s so worth it.
Adis H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband likes this product it smells good. 😍 I love it I have bought several perfumes and they never fail me πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚