Polo Blue By Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette .5 oz uploaded by Randi H.Polo Blue By Ralph Lauren Eau De Toilette .5 oz uploaded by Randi H.

BY RALPH LAUREN #90 in Fragrance for Him

Eau De Toilette.5 Oz. Patchouli, Gernium, Amber and Melon, Warm and Inviting. Recommended Use: Evening. Year Introduced: 2002. Gender: Men. see more...

Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This my absolute favorite scent ever. Everybody ask me what I’m wearing when I’m wearing it. It starts a bit strong but as it starts fading it changes and becomes very light. I don’t even know how to explain what it smells like. I believe it is more of flowery smell like rose water if you like that smell bit enhanced :). Love it
Becca L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Is cologne is one of the best out there I personally think. It has a light clean and crisp ascent that is bright and last a very long time the bottle is glass in elegant and I think it is definitely worth the money. I would consider purchasing this again.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Best scent hands down! I have smelled many others, but I just can't get enough of this one. The scent lasts all day, well worth the price. I will continue to purchase this fragrance, for my husband.
Randi H.
One of my all time favorite mens cologne. I received this a while back to test from,influenster but just wanted to come leave an updated review. Its still the best. This cologne is long lasting and not overpowering at all. I just want to hold my guy and smell non stop when he wears this.
Rawad H.
Honestly speaking, I got this cologne and my life was turned around, I go to church everyday, and everyone that hugs me always say I smell good, I put it on my skin and my clothes, and it last for the week, but it depends on you put it, and the smell is also very attractive, I've seen couple of people look at me awkwardly with a sight for lust, just because of how it smells, it's an amazing cologne, I recommend it for any teenage or young adult
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I recently bought this for my father for his birthday. As soon as I tried it in the store I knew it was perfect. It reminded me of what he used to smell like when he would kiss me goodbye in the morning when he left for work. It is a very professional sophisticated scent that is perfect for an older man.
Pablo L.
Fontana, CA
I got this as a Christmas gift from my sister Three years ago and I love it. The smell stays on you all day and I get many compliments from everyone. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it. I use it everyday and it lasts me all year, i keep getting it from my sister. Haha
David H.
Orange Park, FL
Received this product as a gift. It's not my favorite, but it does smell good. One squirt may be too much if you have a sensitive nose. It's very strong. This is a product I use sparingly and only on occasion. I like Ralph Lauren scents so I do like having this as an option.
Larry F.
Lumberton, NC
My second favorite cologne, but the one I have worn since 2008. It has a masculine smell that I like, lasts forever, and most women I have been around like it alot. Its a great cologne
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Also another great scent. It’s a bit more of a masculine scent. It’s a great long lasting scent. My son really likes it but it is pricey but worth it I believe.