BY RALPH LAUREN #29 in Fragrance for Him

An extraordinary fragrance for men Modern daring & sophisticated Notes of iced mango silver armoise & patchouli noir Perfect for daytime wear. Product Line: Polo Black. Product Size: 200ml/6.7oz see more...

• How do i apply to get this, im new here and i would love to earn ...1 Answers
Devon P.
Washington, DC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a superb every day cologne. It’s masculine and full bodied. Great for work or nice dinners out. I wouldn’t wear it with casual or sportswear. It really gives a dressed up vibe and it has great lasting ability. No need to reapply.
Brittany J.
Omg polo black is the best cologne they could have ever made. It’s good value and the box is very nice and eye Catching. The scent is amazing and you can’t help but to smell it if someone has it on. I recommend anyone to buy.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Mi esposo tiene algunos de estos perfumes, le encantan sus olores, tiene algún tiempo usando los, son muy duraderos y están a un precio justo, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Nakesh O.
Macon, GA
I brought this cologne for my fiancé and he loves it! It smells so good on him! It lasts all day and he doesn't have to worry about reapplying it! It is a. Wet sexy scent, very manly smelling! Lol. I will be buying this for him again when he runs out!
Nick A.
New Orleans, LA
I love polo cologne. Out of red, blue, and black, the black definitely smells the best. It's oaky and dark and in my opinion smells lighter than Armani black code. I would definitely buy this again or for friends and family. Use this mostly at night or special occasions for it is too heavy for day to day use.
Pamela R.
Easley , SC
This is my boyfriends favorite go to cologne and I love it! Smells great and has great quality. It's a unique and subtle smell as well as masculine. Buying this cologne usually includes an extra free sample of gift.
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
Purchased this for my dad he truly loved it. He loved the smell and how it lasted a long time. This is a bit pricey but the product is great and well worth the price! An amazing gift idea for any man in your life.
Larissa R.
Got for my husband & love love love the way it smells plus it lasts for a good while I would recommend it , if any one of y'all are looking to buy your boyfriend/husband something! Can't go wrong with polo.
Molly T.
Boyfriend wears this on date night I've never smelled anything sexier. Its kinda like a musky scent but so very smooth. Price is up there but it's my favorite scent.
Scott C.
North Augusta, SC
How do i apply to get this, im new here and i would love to earn this product