BY RALPH LAUREN #97 in Cologne

An extraordinary fragrance for men Modern daring & sophisticated Notes of iced mango silver armoise & patchouli noir Perfect for daytime wear. Product Line: Polo Black. Product Size: 200ml/6.7oz see more...

• How do i apply to get this, im new here and i would love ...1 Answers
Brittany J.
Omg polo black is the best cologne they could have ever made. It’s good value and the box is very nice and eye Catching. The scent is amazing and you can’t help but to smell it if someone has it on. I recommend anyone to buy.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Mi esposo tiene algunos de estos perfumes, le encantan sus olores, tiene algún tiempo usando los, son muy duraderos y están a un precio justo, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Nakesh O.
Macon, GA
I brought this cologne for my fiancé and he loves it! It smells so good on him! It lasts all day and he doesn't have to worry about reapplying it! It is a. Wet sexy scent, very manly smelling! Lol. I will be buying this for him again when he runs out!
Devon P.
Washington, DC
This is a superb every day cologne. It’s masculine and full bodied. Great for work or nice dinners out. I wouldn’t wear it with casual or sportswear. It really gives a dressed up vibe and it has great lasting ability. No need to reapply.
Pamela R.
Easley , SC
This is my boyfriends favorite go to cologne and I love it! Smells great and has great quality. It's a unique and subtle smell as well as masculine. Buying this cologne usually includes an extra free sample of gift.
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
Purchased this for my dad he truly loved it. He loved the smell and how it lasted a long time. This is a bit pricey but the product is great and well worth the price! An amazing gift idea for any man in your life.
Larissa R.
Got for my husband & love love love the way it smells plus it lasts for a good while I would recommend it , if any one of y'all are looking to buy your boyfriend/husband something! Can't go wrong with polo.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
My husband keeps this in his arsenal of colognes. It is by far one of my favorites, complimenting his natural scent and enhancing it with the fine yet subtle fragrance. The price is fair and the scent is divine.
Courtney V.
Vista, CA
One of my favorite colognes that my boyfriend wears. It might be a little weird that I bought it for my brother for Christmas once... He still uses it, loves it and says all the ladies do too lol I recommend trying it on before purchasing. Some people's pheromones mix unpleasantly with fragrances... This is why it may smell good on someone else, or in the bottle, but not smell as great when you or you sig. other puts it on. Regardless, still one of my favs.
Scott C.
North Augusta, SC
How do i apply to get this, im new here and i would love to earn this product