BY RALPH LAUREN #39 in Fragrance for Him

An extraordinary fragrance for men Modern daring & sophisticated Notes of iced mango silver armoise & patchouli noir Perfect for daytime wear. Product Line: Polo Black. Product Size: 200ml/6.7oz see more...

• How do i apply to get this, im new here and i would love to earn ...1 Answers
Freddy G.
A friend has this perfume of polo and is such a pleasure to smell it i wish i could try it because is very good and classy polo is always a good choice with everything! I need to try.
Lindsey W.
Oakland, CA
This is my favor scent for males. It's so manly and clean at the same time. It doesn't overpower the room.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne...it's the only kind that he will where....
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Mi esposo tiene algunos de estos perfumes, le encantan sus olores, tiene algún tiempo usando los, son muy duraderos y están a un precio justo, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Brittany J.
Omg polo black is the best cologne they could have ever made. It’s good value and the box is very nice and eye Catching. The scent is amazing and you can’t help but to smell it if someone has it on. I recommend anyone to buy.
Courtney V.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite colognes that my boyfriend wears. It might be a little weird that I bought it for my brother for Christmas once... He still uses it, loves it and says all the ladies do too lol I recommend trying it on before purchasing. Some people's pheromones mix unpleasantly with fragrances... This is why it may smell good on someone else, or in the bottle, but not smell as great when you or you sig. other puts it on. Regardless, still one of my favs.
Hailey D.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff smells really good like if I wasn't a female I would wear is probably all the time. But since I am I might buy for my boyfriend so when I make him wear it and when he hugs me I will have that smell and his smell ahhhh now only if I had a boyfriend😂😂
Aly O.
Love this cologne! I picked it out for my brother in law a few years ago and ended up liking it so much that I made my husband get some too. Polo is a great brand and the price is pretty decent for the amount you get. I would recommend!
Nakesh O.
Macon, GA
I brought this cologne for my fiancé and he loves it! It smells so good on him! It lasts all day and he doesn't have to worry about reapplying it! It is a. Wet sexy scent, very manly smelling! Lol. I will be buying this for him again when he runs out!
Nick A.
New Orleans, LA
I love polo cologne. Out of red, blue, and black, the black definitely smells the best. It's oaky and dark and in my opinion smells lighter than Armani black code. I would definitely buy this again or for friends and family. Use this mostly at night or special occasions for it is too heavy for day to day use.
Scott C.
North Augusta, SC
How do i apply to get this, im new here and i would love to earn this product