BY RALPH LAUREN #70 in Cologne

• Is this good for a girl with allergies to everything?1 Answers
Palmira B.
I gave this to my hubby as a present a while back and it smells amazing...he loves it! He is almost done with the bottle and already gave me hints he wants another for Christmas lol
Brittany J.
Oh my god this is one of the most Amazing smiles ever. It smells so fresh and that too strong. It has a really nice Black battle. It’s pretty pricey Bit very well worth it. I would buy this anyway for my husband.
Valentina P.
Top 5 Favorite men cologne ! It’s a classic smell & very strong ! I love this smell & the double black ! Both are long wear . Great for a gift & won’t be disappointing !
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I gave this cologne to my dad for his birthday. I bought it at Macys for a good price. I got the big bottle and lotion and a bag for the same price if you would get it somewhere else.
Tatiana H.
This is my hubby's favorite! We get a gift box from Dillard's every year. I love smelling him, it's more of a sweeter scent, but still very masculine. I spend about $80 on the gift box which included the cologne, body wash and after shave
Marie H.
Oh my gosh I love this Polo black smell so good I mean I know but remember I also use it and I just love the way it and smell it just happen when you walk into the room everybody's look at you smell it smells so good on my man but I really like Has Smiled On Me
Alejandra B.
I bought this perfume for my boyfriend on his birthday. My boyfriend loved the smell of it. I would recommend it for any gift you are thinking of buying to your dad, boyfriend, cousin, friend, brother, or anyone you love. Im glad he loved it.
Amanda P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I LOVE this cologne. My boyfriend wears it everyday and it's become his favorite and signature scent. It's a clean, strong scent, without being overpowering. It's price is reasonable for the amount you receive.
Chelsea B.
My wife smells divine with this. It's her favorite smell and I find it quite intoxicating. It's something that lingers the clothes even after we've washed them.
Jaleesa H.
This cologne smells amazing! I️ love when guys wear this, and I️ used to buy it for all of my male family and friends! Definitely try out at least once!!
Vanessa D.
Is this good for a girl with allergies to everything?