BY RALPH LAUREN #95 in Fragrance for Him

Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 2005, POLO BLACK is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of tonka bean, iced mango, patchouli noir, spanish sage, and silver armoise It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
This cologne smelled good at first but after a while of having it the cologne turned into a funky smell. My fiancé wore this cologne and he said he’s not a fan! He bought at Gordmans and wouldn’t buy it again.
Ashleydawn W.
My husband loves this cologne for weekends and days when he wants a light and airy scent (he says a faint scent) but you get the picture. blue is just a fresh clean scent that isn't too heavy for daytime.
Jeff M.
I am a big fan of all of the Polo line of cologne products and the Blue line is no different. It has a very light and crisp smell but isn't overpowering, something I appreciate in any cologne.
Patricia F.
I love the way this smells!!! I bought this cologne for my hubby and he loves it too. It's very clean and kind of sweet smelling but very manly! Very classic clean. I love it!
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
My brother loves this, it is his favorite Polo scent and he wears it regularly. I think the scent is perfect, it is soft and manly with floral tones. A little goes a long way .
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
This smells amazing! Long lasting, and he gets so many compliments when he wears it. Put it along with the after shave, and body wash, and you will go crazy over the smell.
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
I am not a Polo fan typically Green is OK but I don't like Red at all and Black...meh whatever. Still Polo Blue is amazing. Certainly one of the cleanest smelling of the line. I simply love this scent.
Colin R.
Polo is almost the only brand of cologne that I use and blue is by for my favorite. It has a good clean crisp smell and works well for the younger generation graduating college entering the workforce.
John R.
Omaha, NE
Been around for years and still drives the ladies wild! I wear it in the spring for a nice compliment to the blooming flowers and natural scents in the air!
Brandon B.
Hamilton, OH
Used to love this one until my significant other banned me from using it since it smelled like someone from her past lol. Still smells great though.
Marjorie S.