Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese

by Polly-O String Cheese

Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese is made with premium quality natural ingredients to add real cheesy goodness to your everyday meals. This cheese is delicately prepared using classic techniques with such excellence that you will be able to taste the traditional heritage of Italian cheese making in every blissful bite. Delicious Cheese for Any Occasion Transform your regular meals into indulgent culinary experiences with this whole milk mozzarella cheese. Simply add it to your salads, sandwiches, pasta, casseroles, and pizzas for delicious flavor and creamy texture. This package contains 16 oz. Enjoy the creamy texture of Polly-O Cheese Delicately seasoned with salt Classic Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese Contains 16 servings of 1 ounce each Prepared with supreme quality pasteurized milk INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED MILK, VINEGAR, SALT, ENZYMES

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Arelis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product and have been using it for years...I use this to prepare sandwiches and lasagna...I wouldn't change a thing about..its delicious and its healthy...I highly recommend it to others...
Joy C.
Conestoga , PA
Polly-o whole milk mozzarella cheese is delicious. I prefer giving my younger children whole milk products. In addition, this cheese is creamier and melts better than the part skim cheese. I use this on baked ziti, warm sandwiches and home made pizza. I would recommend this cheese. I am a repeat customer.
Shannon B.
I love this cheese. It is great for anything mozzarella is used for. Easy to grate in my salad shooter for pizza or stuffed shells. Works great for putting inside a meatloaf. Would purchase again! Price is reasonable.
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Publix
This is my absolute favorite cheese for  lasagna. Omg, it comes out so rich ! So yummy!
Daisy E.
Woodside, NY
I love this cheese when I’m making small quesadillas. Super easy to cut and melts right into the tortillas.
Jackie C.
Love this cheese. Melting it on bread was always a favorite for me growing up and to this day I love it.
Danielle F.
Glendale, NY
The best mozzarella cheese to use in lasagna, any other Italian meal or just as a snack
yenifer R.
This cheese is one of the best I've ever tried since I was young. It goes well on so many foods and has such a good delicious flavor to it. I would definitely recommend this and its affordable too. I would buy this again because its very delicious!!
Toni D.
Buffalo, NY
Whole milk mozzarella cheese tastes the best. It's very creamy and this is a good brand of cheese. I still prefer Sargento.
irene M.
Bronx, NY
I love this chesse its not salty salty. I hate the chewy cheese this is not it. Great for pasta salad even alone. Cheese lover here and this is a great cheese

Looking for your answer?