Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Leorys T.

BY POLLY-O

Premium Italian taste.
Since 1899.
Polly-O® Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese.
Natural cheese. see more...

Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Never use part skim for a lasagna! Whole milk all the way. The creamy texture is what gives the cheese it’s famous pull. After I assemble my lasagna if there is any leftover cheese in the bowl, I pair it with some tomatoes and balsamic vinegar! Always delicious and always fresh!
Toniann B.
Lindenhurst, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My family has been buying Polly-o mozzarella since before I was born. It is always the go to cheese. It is delicious to eat straight out of the package or melted in a pasta dish. Tastes delicious and will always purchase
Sharon T.
Flushing, NY
This is not just any kind of mozzarella cheese—it's POLLY-O, the best commercial mozzarella cheese block there is (at least in the U.S.). I've used many mozzarella cheese blocks and Polly-O's, by far, blows them all out of the water. The quality is just there. I get the Whole Milk cheese and the texture is soft and chewy and easy to peel like string cheese, whereas it's hard to rip off pieces with other brands. It's a lot pricier than the other brands for a reason and one of the reasons being the great quality that they bring. I buy this only when it's on sale but I savor every moment of eating it.
Kate M.
I like this mozzerella. I feel like fancy mozzerella is very milky, and this doesn't have that leaky quality. I kind of prefer that. It's a little saltier than some which I'm also a fan of and it melts well.
Diana l.
The families favorite cheese. Literally every time we go to the store to shop we end up getting like 4 of these . Though they are pricey they’re also delicious .
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This is literally my favorite cheese! The taste is just incomparable to any other. It's thick and creamy and it is delicious melted or just cut right from the package. It is a million times better laying pieces over chicken for example, than shredded. When it melts it just forms a cheesy blanket! Lol can you tell I'm obsessed with it haha
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I used to work in a mom and pop deli, we used this brand of ricotta and mozzarella I love it so very much, I have a hard time finding it but its amazing, lasagna spaghetti anything with this brands cheese will come out amazing, sometimes the brand really does.matter
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Super yummy thick mozzarella cheese! My little guy's favorite!! He has been eating since he was a baby! Wish it came in different packaging though, this one is kind of annoying to deal with, and if left semi open the cheese gets hard and stake in the fridge
Joshua V.
Love this mozzarella cheese. I have used this brand for many years because it is that good. Whether you grating it for pizza or making chicken parmigiana or even just for snacking. I will totally continue buying this product.
Brenda F.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
This is the perfect snack for young or old! My grandchildren and i both love this cheese and I love the fact that they rather have this cheese than have candy, cookies or any other sweets or junk food!
Justin K.
Menasha
How long before it gose bad