BY POLLY-O

Goodness of Milk: 1 Polly-O String cheese snack counts as 3/4 cup toward the USDA MyPlate dairy group. see more...

• I want to try but not sure that if it is available. In India or n...1 Answers
  • I use these cut up into small bite size pieces in tri color pasta...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Sargento?9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "like many other great snacks I must have on me when I am out with the kiddos this must present." in 13 reviews
  • "It tastes great, is petite for keeping as a small snack, and is extremely cheap at almost all drug/grocery stores." in 8 reviews
  • "i live this product because its something i can just toss in my purse and eat it on the go .. a healthy snack for the kids lunch or after school snack " in 8 reviews
  • "they usually are 50-80 calories so perfect snack for people that are on diets or like to eat healthier." in 6 reviews
  • "Polly-O String Cheese is always on my grocery list and for the price....who wouldn't buy these yummy, healthy, quick snacks......." in 6 reviews
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is one of my favorite brand of string cheese. They taste great and make the perfect protein-filled snack. The cheese isn't isn't too stringy when you pull it apart, so it doesn't get messy. Great to take on the go.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love this it was my favorite go to snack as a kid and still it i love this cheese and is also great for weight loss very affordable and it can be carried anywhere on the go for a quick snack I do recommend it to others it tastes really good if you love anything dairy
Tianna S.
I think this cheesestick is an amazing small snack for honesty anyone who likes cheese sticks I love the taste of the cheese sticks but something I run into a dilemma because I throw out the wrapping to the sticks which has the expiration date so I really never know when the individual sticks go bad which scares me and I feel like makes me throw them out earlier then normal besides that I love them!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I am obsessed with this string cheese. Out of all the brands that are out for this is by far my favorite tasting mozzarella string cheese. It's so yummy and so chewy. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who loves string cheese.
emmy u.
I love these string cheeses. They are a lot tastier than Sargento and other brands. They’re super stringy and flavorful!! I buy the Costco large pack which is more affordable. They’re 7g of protein which is pretty good!
Megan H.
These are my favorite string cheeses! They have a great taste, no weird after taste. I only wish they were organic or gmo free! I love buying them at Costco because you get a ton in a pack for a great price!
Jonna C.
Indianapolis, IN
Given the price of string cheese and the way my kids were emptying the packages so quickly, I started buying cheaper brands, and all of a sudden, I couldn't get my kids to touch them any more. I've always felt there's a huge difference in low fat cheese and even per-shredded doesn't taste as good as fresh of the block, so I'm not see why I am surprised, but I really didn't think my kids would notice. Back to the good stuff for us.
Gabriela A.
North Bergen, NJ
I love Polly-O brand. My mother used their products for many years so I grew up with their mozzarella cheese. Fast forward and now my own kids love Polly-O, specifically their string cheese. The kids like it because it's portable and tastes great. I love it because it doesn't make a mess, it's convenient for lunches and the nutritional stats are very nice (low calories, low fat (we use the 2% kind)).
Cornelia L.
Long Valley, NJ
...on numerous occasions. As a college student, and more specifically, a music major, I average about 14 classes per semester and only about 18 credits (welp, ce la vie). Since I have no time to eat on Tuesdays and Thursdays, eating these Polly-O cheese strings has probably kept me from starvation. I love the mozzarella ones! I love this little cheese sticks more than most college kids love ramen noodles.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I love string cheese, and I usually buy Sargento, but I picked up these because they were on sale and I regret it so much! They are nothing like what I am used to with Sargento. I like to have string cheese with grapes for a snack and I just couldn't do it. I ended up feeding the rest of it to my dog. For the rest of the package I pulled them into strings and melted on frozen pizzas and it was fine that way, but that isn't what I bought them for. Won't purchase again.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do these taste good?
Hanna S.
Mc Lean, VA
Do they have it in cheddar cheese?
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
How does this compare to Sargento?
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
What makes this brand of string cheese better than others?
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
How does this compare to Sargento?