Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheesePolly-O String Cheese
Polly-O Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese

Polly-O Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese

by Polly-O String Cheese

Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese - Polly-O Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients that are healthy, delicious and free of artificial flavors and preservatives. Made from all natural mozzarella cheese that has been seasoned with a pinch of salt, this string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy. Richness of Mozzarella - A good source of calcium and protein, Polly-O Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese is a healthy choice, designed to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polly-O Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese!
Mary S.
Brook Park, OH
These string cheese sticks are our go to! We buy them at BJ'S and the price is a really good value. They taste great and are a perfect snack during the day! Polly-O Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
While on a weight loss journey, this specific cheese was allowed. I created so many healthy recipes with this cheese. Till this day I am using only this!
Devon S.
Saint Marys, GA
I love these string cheeses! The separate packaging makes it easy to grab and go!Definitely would buy again! They taste great!
Kristin H.
Erie, PA
A family favorite. And a school lunch staple. Easy to open for little hands and a great snack size.
Kathryn H.
Burbank, CA
Fir a quick snack on the go, string cheese is the most fun. All you have to do is peel and eat. This is a great way to get calcium without all of the fat.
Aimee S.
Good snack to have on hand. I grew up eating Polly-o mozzarella and feel no other brand can compare.
bianca B.
Bellmore, NY
My favorite string cheese ever. Perfect little snack and good on the go. Love this string cheese
Lindsay H.
Annapolis, MD
I've been eating these since I was a kid and I've always loved them! They're a perfect snack to tide me over until the next meal. I've tried other brands' string cheese, but these are definitely the best!
Jacqueline M.
Victoria
I’ve loved string cheese since I was a kid and was so excited that they now have a healthier alternative to string cheese! It’s sooo good!
Mona Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great easy snack to have on its own or paired with some nuts or even a salad. I like to have these at hand when I am working from home or pack them for the office. Remind me of childhood snack time for sure!!!

Looking for your answer?