Polly-O Mozzarella Whole Milk  Cheese 16 Oz Bag

Polly-O Mozzarella Whole Milk Cheese 16 Oz Bag
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth E.
West Babylon, NY
The ONLY mozzarella cheese used in my house. I have tried some of the less expensive brands but none compare. It's all about the taste and by far Polly-O is the best! I can actually tell if someone uses a different cheese in their recipe than Polly-O, the taste is distinctive and it is well worth what it costs. I tend to stock up when it goes on sale. Me and my children can eat a brick of this plain.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
The is the only Mozzarella I always have in my house. My grandmother always had this from my memory when I was kid in her house growing up. It's very soft and tasty. I'm a bit lactose sensitive but this cheese does not bother me whatsoever.
Jeanny-Sofia O.
06705
It's delicious. I use it to add it to my meals .. I am from venezuela, our typical food are arepas, with this cheese they are the best !!
Jessica L.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite cheese! So much flavor and easy to melt. Makes all my meals tastes the best. This is always my go to mozzarella
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
My daily cheese morning and night! Yumm my favorite.. Honestly I love how it takes but sure eat it all the time !
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Meh it's definitely not high quality mozzarella but it gets the job done sometimes. I prefer mozzarella balls.