GroceryDairyPolly-O String Cheese
Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese, 48 ct - 480 oz Packageed

Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese, 48 ct - 48.0 oz Packageed

Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese - Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients that are healthy, delicious and free of artificial flavors and preservatives. Made from mozzarella cheese that has been seasoned with a pinch of salt, this string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy. Richness of Mozzarella - A good source of calcium and protein, Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese is a healthy choice, designed to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack.

I want to try but not sure that if it is available. In India or not.....plzz tell me ???
I use these cut up into small bite size pieces in tri color pasta salad with a Zesty Italian dressing and tomato's. What other recipes do you use these for?
How does this compare to Sargento?
Start your review of Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese, 48 ct - 48.0 oz Packageed!
Product Highlights
like many other great snacks I must have on me when I am out with the kiddos this must present.in reviews
It tastes great, is petite for keeping as a small snack, and is extremely cheap at almost all drug/grocery stores.in reviews
i live this product because its something i can just toss in my purse and eat it on the go .. a healthy snack for the kids lunch or after school snack in reviews
Polly-O String Cheese is always on my grocery list and for the price....who wouldn't buy these yummy, healthy, quick snacks.......in reviews
they usually are 50-80 calories so perfect snack for people that are on diets or like to eat healthier.in reviews
Lellianne C.
Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese, 48 ct - 48.0 oz Packageed uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Best mozzarella string cheese ever. Great snack as a kid and even now. It’s an easy snack to bring to work because of it’s individual packaging; I just stick one in my bag in the morning. You also get a serving of calcium and protein.
Victoria F.
Sarasota, FL
Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese, 48 ct - 48.0 oz Packageed uploaded by Victoria F.
A staple in our home. The Polly-O String Cheese is one snack I know my kids will always be happy to have. Perfect for their lunchboxes. I buy these every time I go food shopping, and I don’t see that changing any time soon.
Jessica  C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great taste.easy for school lunches. On the go in your bag.no bad for calories. My kids love them with green olives paired up. We buy them in big bulk so they can last aliitle longer in our house.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
These were not our favorite string cheese. They were really chewy and almost waxy textured. With so many great options available, we won’t choose these again.
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese, 48 ct - 48.0 oz Packageed uploaded by DONNA B.
Amazing snack for in between lunch and dinner. Pairs well with a yogurt or crackers. Perfect price for the amount of cheese per package. I love to take my time peeling each piece before eating it, which makes the snack seem to last a lot longer, verses simply devouring it! They definitely taste like real mozzarella cheese, unlike some other brands of cheese sticks I’ve tried, and they’re not an unhealthy choice. Open the end slightly, microwave for 10 seconds and enjoy a soft cheese snack that hits the spot when you want a mozzarella snack fix. I have even used these to wrap in the crust of homemade pizza dough crust for an added cheese accent for pizzas at home. These store very well and are an easy option for picnics.

Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
Love this string cheese for on the go snacking. This brand has made a great string cheese as I find it not to be rubbery like other string cheese brands. The consistency and flavor is wonderful and smooth.
Stephanie V.
New Cumberland, PA
Great flavor, texture and easy snack!! My kids have always enjoyed this as a snack and it fits great in the lunch box.
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese, 48 ct - 48.0 oz Packageed uploaded by Melissa O.
Great snack, must be refrigerated, but its great alone, or used to stuff homemade pizza crust. Freeze and battwr and fry for yummy mozzarella sticks, wrap deli meat and a small bit of mustard around it for appetizers at your next shin-dig. Lots of great ideas for string cheese online. Price good. Taste good, versatility great.
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Amazing mozzarella flavor unlike other brands! This brand is my favorite!! Smooth and creamy
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
This year is the first time I tried this and I loved it, it works very well as a snack when you're hungry and you can't wait to wait. My family loves it too. I buy it again whenever it is finished. Even the dogs in the house liked it when I fell on the floor haha
Ask a question to the Influenster community...