BY POLLY-O

Polly-O Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheeses Twists.
Natural low-moisture part-skim.
12 snacks. see more...

Polly-O Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheeses Twists - 12 CT
  • "They are very tasty and make for a quick snack when your on the go." in 1 review
  • "This is Polly – o cheese product makes for the perfect snack or even a quick breakfast which is what I like to do when I don't feel like cooking in the morning." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day!" in 1 review
marlee ♡.
Charlotte, NC
Reminds me of being a kid again and opening my lunchbox! There are two kinds of people: those who peel string cheese and those who just savagely bite into it. Don’t be the latter. Savor the flavor!
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
I love these! What’s better then two types of cheeses twisted together. Great flavor combination and fun to eat. I always grab these as a quick and nutritious on the go snack
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I love cheese! All kinds of cheese! This is Polly – o cheese product makes for the perfect snack or even a quick breakfast which is what I like to do when I don't feel like cooking in the morning.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
These are the perfect string cheese. I have yet to find another to top these! Delicious with the amount of cheese flavor that peels off in the perfect strands instead of in chunks.
Abbe L.
Those are by far our favorite string cheese! They taste great and you know you’re getting real cheese. Often they’re a great for on the go as we race out of the house!
Ashley R.
I absolutely love these! They are very tasty and make for a quick snack when your on the go. My little sisters love taking them into school for school snack or lunch!
Telia B.
These are my favorite cheese sticks. I enjoy having 2 kinds of cheese.While it's not my favorite mozzarella the combination makes up for it. Fun and tasty.
Ada N.
Great dual taste and easy to eat and share! The dual taste are the two typed of cheese twisted into one stick. Great snack during the day!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
I am a cheeseaholic and I love cheese mixtures. My mother suggested I try these and thay are delicious. Great for a quick protien boost!
Favorite cheese stick so far. I never liked just cheddar or just mozzarella. This is the perfect combo of both.

Target