Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese

Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese - Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients that are healthy, delicious and free of artificial flavors and preservatives. Made from mozzarella cheese that has been seasoned with a pinch of salt, this string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy. Richness of Mozzarella - A good source of calcium and protein, Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese is a healthy choice, designed to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack. Enjoy the creamy texture of Polly-O String Cheese 28g of serving size 80 calories per serving Healthy nutrients 80 calories per serving PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, SALT, ENZYMES (NON-ANIMAL)

I want to try but not sure that if it is available. In India or not.....plzz tell me ???
I use these cut up into small bite size pieces in tri color pasta salad with a Zesty Italian dressing and tomato's. What other recipes do you use these for?
How does this compare to Sargento?
Start your review of Polly-O Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella String Cheese!
Product Highlights
“like many other great snacks I must have on me when I am out with the kiddos this must present.” in 13 reviews
“It tastes great, is petite for keeping as a small snack, and is extremely cheap at almost all drug/grocery stores.” in 8 reviews
“i live this product because its something i can just toss in my purse and eat it on the go .. a healthy snack for the kids lunch or after school snack ” in 8 reviews
“Polly-O String Cheese is always on my grocery list and for the price....who wouldn't buy these yummy, healthy, quick snacks.......” in 6 reviews
“they usually are 50-80 calories so perfect snack for people that are on diets or like to eat healthier.” in 6 reviews
Lexington, SC
I recently started buying these cheese sticks for a family member who had to go on a low fat, low sodium diet due to a heart condition. Because it is part skim mozzarella it reduces the fat intake. The lite choice reduces the sodium content. Both of these accommodations to a healthy diet have been successfully achieved all while maintaining the delicious flavor, creamy texture and extremely fun shred-ability of these cheese sticks. Be a kid again and enjoy pulling apart your cheese...its tons of fun without the dangerous attributes of high fat and even higher sodium!
Pelham, AL
I love this string cheese as a snack or as a quick breakfast. It has the perfect amount of salt which I know sounds weird for a review about cheese, but it makes it taste perfect. It peels in perfect strings. It is relatively low in calories and has a decent amount of grams of protein. It is a great healthy snack alternative. I recommend this product and will repurchase it.
Brooklyn, NY
The snack of my childhood! Seriously, I used to eat these all the time as a kid. They really are a great snack. They’re delicious, fun to eat, and not a ton of calories. The only problem is that I keep wanting more! This is the brand I have always purchased and will continue to purchase. I prefer their string cheese because I never have an issue peeling it.
We go through 1 pack a week in my household. When it is 3 am and when you need a no guilt snack, buy this. It is tasty and yummy and everybody loves it. You can eat it with crackers or alone. I prefere eating it along just to save on some calories. I would recommned this to everyone.
Hartford , IL
This product is a staple in our house you cannot go wrong everybody in our family eats this it is very healthy snack alternative there's nothing I could do to improve in the product itself all over the packaging is sometimes a pain to open absolutely love it
Jasper, GA
This is the best string cheese, I swear I can never eat just one. To be this brand is better than other brands. I also really love making mozzarella sticks with this brand, because it comes out amazing Everytime, and the cheese melts so perfectly.
No issues with polly-o string cheese. I purchase them weekly. Great taste for a quick, healthy well portioned snack to have on the go. No improvements needed here. Not sure if  whole milk string cheese snacks exist... If they do I'd buy them
Old Bridge, NJ
These were once my favorite, untill I switched to galbani . Ever since then I realized how damn salty these are ! I will most likely never purchase these again especially after trying Polly o .. way less salty !!!
Springfield, PA
This is my families must have we always have some in our fridge they’re delicious yummy healthy snacks I highly suggest you try these if you have not they are also perfect for after school snacks or in the lunchbox
Pittsburgh, PA
Good cheese. I purchase this from Costco since my family goes through a lot of string cheese and this is the only brand my Costco carries. It’s not my favorite brand but it’s fine and a great price in bulk.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...