BY POLLY-O

Polly-O Fat Free Ricotta Cheese.
Premium Italian taste.
Since 1899.
Natural cheese. see more...

Kathleen F.
This stuff tastes amazing. My husband and I love to make lasagna and baked ziti and we love the taste of this stuff more than any other. This has a very rich flavor and it the perfect addition to any dish you make with it.
Elizabeth E.
West Babylon, NY
Polly-O brand is the only brand I buy when it comes to ricotta and mozzerella cheeses. No other brand compares. Every recipe I use Polly-O in comes out mouthwatering delicious. The ricotta is smooth and blends well. The tatse is unmatchable and I can definitely tell when someone doesn't use Polly-O.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this brand. Polly-o has a great texture and the flavor is delicious! My family always has at least 2 containers in our refrigerator. We eat the skim container but would like to try the fat free.
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
Grew up eating Polly-o products. My Italian grandmother used Polly-o, my mom and now I also use it. Hands down the best ricotta.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I have only used regular ricotta before buying this part-skim. I didn't notice any difference after the lasagna was done.
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
This is my go to ricotta cheese! This brand is great for our family dinners, and great with my family's original sauce!
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
Polly-O is the only ricotta I use! It's so rich and creamy and one of the best values in my supermarket.