Personal CareOral CareDenturesSuper Poli-Grip
PoliGrip Super Denture Adhesive Powder

PoliGrip Super Denture Adhesive Powder

Strong, all-day hold. Get the confidence you need with the strong, all-day hold of Super PoliGrip Extra Strength Powder. Helps hold dentures tight for up to 12 full hours. Makes your dentures feel comfortable and natural in your mouth. Forms a seal to help keep food from getting stuck between your dentures and gums. Has an easy-to-use, convenient bottle. Extra Strength Powder: 12-Hours formula; Original fresh flavor; Helps you enjoy more of your favorite foods. Made in Ireland.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PoliGrip Super Denture Adhesive Powder!
Great adhesive as long as your dentures fit properly, since it's only a thin layer of powder. I loved the fact that it didn't goop up and feel nasty.
Steelville
I'm not to keen on this adhesive as it doesn't hold as well as gel adhesives.  I had an ATV accident which led me on getting a partial. When I used poligrip I found my partial coming out through the day when eating, and even talking! I switched to fixident which really saved me alot of trouble!
Augusta , GA
This is miracle adhesive powder.. that's it's new name... works amazingly great and has no weird flavors.
Bartlesville, OK
This is the very best denture adhesive I have used. It is way better than the other similar products I tried. I wish they sold it in bigger bottles around here but they don’t. I would recommend this to anyone with a partial or full denture.

Looking for your answer?