BY POLIDENT

For Your Oral Health Why clean dentures with Polident instead of toothpaste? Dentures are a lot softer than teeth. Toothpaste contains abrasives that can scratch dentures.  Bacteria can grow in scratches, which can cause bad breath.  Improved Polident microclean formula kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria is just 3 minutes and kills other microorganisms in 5 minutes.  Denture hygiene is an important part of good oral health. Use Polident instead of toothpaste every day for a clean denture and healthy mouth. Antibacterial. Triple mint freshness. Cleans Tough Tobacco Stains. see more...

Martha G.
Multiple purchases of this FINE POLIDENT denture cleaners tablets for Smokers that you never knew, can get the other stubborn stains out of your dentures too - from beets to wine to coffee or tea; snatch this, and your pearly whites will be back. NOTE: if this is the first time you have attempted this, I am reposting an earlier question from a comment section "I never knew about this until I saw your review, how long will this take until my dentures will be restored back to normal? Tried everything, nothing worked, was about to use bleach until Dentist said no. Would you know? They are so badly stained. Thank you."
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Never was on my list before but now that i need this product i actully don't trust any other to clean my partial with ! a very nice taste an it's not over powering . also whitens very nicely ,better than toothpaste !
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Poli Dent is a brand that's been around for a long time. While I'm not a smoker, way back in the day when I had a retainer, I used PoliDent and was very pleased.
Christie s.
Clarksville , TN
Whitens my teeth like nothing else out on the market. I'm a coffee n tea drinker as well, so no one will regret this purchase
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Polident Smokers, Antibacterial Denture Cleanser, 40 ea more...
I'm a daily smoker and to ensure my dentures get the best daily cleansers I always use polident for smoker's very effective
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
my dad uses dentures and is also a smoker these are the only ones he said gets his dentures really clean.

Kohl's