Polident 3-Minute Antibacterial Denture Cleanser uploaded by Bheiya E.

BY POLIDENT #10 in Denture Care

Our fastest formula - cleans in 3 minutes! Antibacterial Denture Cleaner Kills 99.9% of Odor-Causing Bacteria Removes Stains and Plaque FastUsing toothpaste to clean your dentures? Think again! Toothpaste is abrasive. Dentures are softer than teeth, and toothpaste can scratch them. Odor-causing bacteria can grow in scratches. You can't see those microscopic scratches, but they are the perfect breeding grounds for bacteria. Polident is not abrasive and gets your dentures clean and fresh and kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria. Made in the USA see more...

Elena F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had a retainer and now a top nightguard that's a silicon because I grind my teeth while I sleep. This is the only cleaner I trust and use. I get this from Costco and recommend it for anyone who uses retainers and nightguards. This isn't just a product for people who wear dentures lol
Samantha W.
Champaign , IL
I don't use this for dentures (as I don't have them) but I use this to clean my retainer! It works super quickly and  gives them a nice deep clean. It smells good but it doesn't leave any taste or residue after it's cleaned. I really recommend for anyone that as a retainer!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I use this stuff to clean my retainers on a regular basis. It works great and makes them fresh again without any extra effort. They're not too pricey and I don't go through a lot of them very fast just because they work so well.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert
YES MY MOM LOVES THIS PRODUCT SHE USE IT TO CLEAN HER DENTURES AND SHE SAID IT REALLY CLEAN WELL GET OUT ALL THE STAIN AND LEAVE THEM FEELING FRESH AND THEY SO PRETTY AND WHITE
Bheiya E.
Iloilo
Good!

This antibacterial cleanser is very convenient to use. I use it atleast once a week to refresh my denture and I feel that my denture tightens after using this product. It has a minty feeling with is refreshing to your mouth. Try it yourself!
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is an amazing product <3 It is very effective and I can't sleep without it <3 it feels you are very clean and fresh .