Polident 3-Minute Antibacterial Denture Cleanser uploaded by Aanchal N.Polident 3-Minute Antibacterial Denture Cleanser uploaded by Bheiya E.

BY POLIDENT

Our fastest formula - cleans in 3 minutes! Antibacterial Denture Cleaner Kills 99.9% of Odor-Causing Bacteria Removes Stains and Plaque FastUsing toothpaste to clean your dentures? Think again! Toothpaste is abrasive. Dentures are softer than teeth, and toothpaste can scratch them. Odor-causing bacteria can grow in scratches. You can't see those microscopic scratches, but they are the perfect breeding grounds for bacteria. Polident is not abrasive and gets your dentures clean and fresh and kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria. Made in the USA see more...

Elena F.
I had a retainer and now a top nightguard that's a silicon because I grind my teeth while I sleep. This is the only cleaner I trust and use. I get this from Costco and recommend it for anyone who uses retainers and nightguards. This isn't just a product for people who wear dentures lol
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I don't use this for dentures (as I don't have them) but I use this to clean my retainer! It works super quickly and  gives them a nice deep clean. It smells good but it doesn't leave any taste or residue after it's cleaned. I really recommend for anyone that as a retainer!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I use this stuff to clean my retainers on a regular basis. It works great and makes them fresh again without any extra effort. They're not too pricey and I don't go through a lot of them very fast just because they work so well.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES MY MOM LOVES THIS PRODUCT SHE USE IT TO CLEAN HER DENTURES AND SHE SAID IT REALLY CLEAN WELL GET OUT ALL THE STAIN AND LEAVE THEM FEELING FRESH AND THEY SO PRETTY AND WHITE
Reneé E.
Review for: Antibacterial more...
Now before you start laughing at me I wear retainers. Now that is cleared up let's continue. I have been looking for something that is easy to clean my retainers in the mornings when I'm rushing. I found these in pharmacy and decided to try them. Best decision ever! These are absolutely amazing I just drop one tablet in the container and it cleans and freshens my retainers and most of all it leaves a nice minty taste. I use at least one box per month so now I get them on amazon.
Aanchal N.
Review for: Antibacterial more...
I wear weekly Invisalign trays and sometimes they start to get gross - especially if you still drink beverages with your Invisalign in. Someone recommended that I try polident for those rare occasions where I need to clean my trays with more than just a toothbrush. Polident is amazing and quickly removes any residue :) would highly recommend to anyone with Invisalign!
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Antibacterial more...
Wow 3 minutes and it gives me a clean retainer. I wear retainers and I want them to last so having polident is essential to clean my retainers and have them last for a while. Definitely would recommend polident thats all i have use thus far and it provides me with effective results.
Bheiya E.
Iloilo
Good!

This antibacterial cleanser is very convenient to use. I use it atleast once a week to refresh my denture and I feel that my denture tightens after using this product. It has a minty feeling with is refreshing to your mouth. Try it yourself!
Doaa S.
It is an amazing product <3 It is very effective and I can't sleep without it <3 it feels you are very clean and fresh .