BY POLIDENT

For your oral health. Why clean dentures with polident instead of toothpaste?  Dentures are a lot softer than teeth. Toothpaste contains abrasives that can scratch dentures.  Bacteria can grow in scratches, which can cause bad breath.  Improved polident microclean formula kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria is just 3 minutes and kills other microorganisms in 5 minutes. Denture hygiene is an important part of good oral health.  Use polident instead of toothpaste every day for a clean denture and healthy mouth. MicroClean Formula. Antibacterial. Triple mint freshness. Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria. Removes stains and plaque fast Questions. see more...

Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product and its wonderful results. I use it to add a quick clean to my retainers right before I put them in at night. I like the fast-action, but wish it left more of a mintiness behind instead of a bland taste. I would recommend this product to those who need a good cleaner for their retainers.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this product to clean my mouth retainer and it works wonderfully. It is great at cleaning but not too harsh and it does not damage the retainer. Using this product was recommended to me by my dentist! Works much better than just brushing my retainer!
Lauren R.
Clover, SC
Works well. I use it to clean my retainers over night, it was recommended by my orthodon'tist