BY POLAROID #99 in Digital Cameras

The polaroid z2300 is the next generation of the instant print cameras you have come to know and love since its introduction. Just like the days of old, you can print all your favorite photos instantly while storing and transfering pictures digitally. Making this camera as unique now as it was over 75 years ago. Now available in white, black, blue and red. see more...

Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Maybe it's me, but I see limited use for this camera. At first, the novelty of having the photos print right away is fun, but the poor quality photos printed on the spot soon lose their 'wow' factor and you are left with a rather useless camera. Also, the viewfinder to take the photo is very difficult to calibrate to.
Daniella B.
Mercedes, TX
This such a great camera. You get the pictures instantly and that's the best part
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I took this camera with me to Washington DC and it was good. I was able to share all the images I took with friends with them instantly. It is great for group trips because you can not only have the images on a chip/card, but also in hard-copy instantly. It does not print on an actual polaroid paper which is kind of a bummer. The photo-quality is not great, but it is not horrible. I enjoy this camera but if I could go back I don't know if I would buy it again.
Adrienne K.
Techie Expert
I love this camera. I got it for Christmas so I've only had it a few months. What makes this ca,era different from other instant print cameras is that you can review/edit the pictures before you choose to print, therefore it doesn't just instantly print the second you take the picture.
Roxana C.
I really do like my camera. But the only complaint that I have is that sometimes the printing comes out into a blue tone? Apart from that it's still fun to
Use
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Such a cute camera, it is small enough to carry around with you without extra bulk. The color is very nice and i love the sticker paper it prints out on. Makes it a lot of fun! Great gift.
Faith B.
I don't have this camera, but a family member does. This camera is awesome! Being able to take a picture and print it off right then is amazing! Really wish I had one of my own!
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Techie Expert
This is a fun camera that delivers the picture right away. Great quality. I use this for our photo booths we have at parties/gatherings.
Jessica B.
It's a very cute camera and i have always loved Polaroids! small enough to carry around and makes for a fun time with friends. If your going to invest in a camera like this then make sure that the printing of the picture is done well and doesn't come out with weird colored tones.
Ashley G.
One of my favorite cameras I own. The pictures are small, but it's worth it.
Roxana C.
What kind of paper?
Katie B.
Troy, MI
How heavy is this camera? If I were to put it in my purse to carry with me when going out on a trip or something, will this weight me down or is it pretty light-weight?
Kiah S.
What quality are the photos?
Allison L.
I turn 22 in less than two months and this was one of the cameras i put down on what i would like to take with me on my trip, since i love to scrap book, is this camera worth the money?