BY POLAROID

These authentic Polaroid PLD 6003/N Polarized UJO/JY polarized sunglasses have Blue Transparent Plastic frames and are available online for a discounted price at SmartBuyGlasses. Polaroid sunglasses are the perfect way to shield eyes from harmful UV rays whilst staying a step ahead of the fashion curve. Lens color: Grey Blue Mirror/Category: 3 Polarized. Lens material: Plastic. Collection: Unisex 2015. Size: 54. Condition: new. Polaroid PLD 6003/N Polarized UJO/JY come with the complete original packaging. Polaroid sunglasses come with a certificate of authenticity directly from the manufacturer. Warranty: 24 months. UPC: 762753298034. Authencity guaranteed. see more...

Veronica M.
These are lightweight and comfortable sunglasses that are blue with blue Mirrored Lenses that block anyone from being able to see your eyes, which I love! They have huge Lenses that not only protect your eyes but also the delicate under eye skin as well. I take off a star because they are a bit too large for my face. The have a high UV filtration of 3 and these Polaroid lenses are specially designed to make sure you still see correct colors while blocking glare. They are high quality sunglasses with great Lenses from high quality brand which is also highly reputable, and so the $70ish price tag is very reasonable. They also come in a huge and stylish white sunglasses case that looks very sleek and chic. These sunglasses don't disappoint in any way. I highly recommend them.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Perfectly lightweight for taking anywhere this summer. Offers UV protection while allowing you to see things clearly and vividly. Maybe a bit over priced in my personal opinion, but then again I have paid more for ones that weren't polarized which makes a huge difference.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
These sunglasses feel like cheap sunglasses that you could buy at Rite Aid. I totally get the reflective sunglasses trend and honestly I am not going to lie these look pretty cute on but still, I'm too much of a snob to wear these in public. but if you are looking for something cheap that you will probably end up losing this summer anyway than these are for you!
Kimberly H.
Sacramento, CA
I received these in my Summer Limited Edition Must Have box and they are AMAZING!!! They are so lightweight and super durable! They come with a soft case and hard case which is great and they are such a fun summer color! My bestie has already tried stealing them from me they are so awesome!
ANass B.
My name is Anass boulmal and I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote productsThank you polaroid
The reply goes on

Hi:Is it possible to send me a free phone or gift and I will be grateful for your address :  kamra bloc f 19city : rabatcode zip :10050  COUNTRY : morocco"