BY POLAROID #41 in Camera Cases

This polaroid suction mount and waterproof case set is ready for the water when you are. Hang loose on the beach and take to the waves on and in the water. Durable with strong suction capabilities make this accessory pack ideal for wakeboarding and skiing. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Nathan M.
North Salt Lake, UT
I do not recommend this product at all because they are just copying another company. the pictures are not quality
Natalia M.
Great little product!! so much fun to use and it sticks to everything super well
Nicole G.
I actually really enjoy Panasonic technology for a few reasons. I like the retro look of their products and their long lasting reliable name. This product is essentially the same as the GoPro, a tiny little cube camera/camcorder that you can set up to capture all your fun events. We re big supporters of GoPro and so will continue to buy them, but Panasonic has done a good job of replicating the technology.
Ayoub b.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Nicole G.
What would you say about this item in comparison to the GoPro products?