Polaroid 300 Instant Camera - Red (PIC-300R) uploaded by Maria De Jesus B.

BY POLAROID

Capture your favorite memories with this polaroid camera. Your pictures will print out instantly on instant pif 300 film. An autoflash and four scene modes ensure that you get the best photos possible. A hand strap makes carrying the camera easy. see more...

Toni H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This camera is fantastic on all fronts. It is pretty and retro but also takes fabulous pictures! This perfect for anyone like me who wants to be instantly gratified.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I wanted an instant camera and this one was the only one I could fine at the time and I'm very happy with it. It's cute and I'm very pleased with it.
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
I am always looking for new cameras , and i absolutely love instant cameras ,the design is cute , hopefully i can find this on my next trip to target
Rachel K.
I own this old version! It is very nice to display with drawstrings and you can hang it on the wall! I don't regret buying!
Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
This Polaroid is so cute! I have used it many times and read many reviews. I hope to find it to purchase for myself soon!
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
The colour on this camera is amazing the red is a nice dark red & has a metallic look which gives it that little bit more. I’d definitely buy it because it looks fantastic. It should come in a good packaging, I’ll reccomend this for sure.
Abigail S.
This looks like an easy to use camera, my best friend has one and she has no problems with it! Only downfall is the film is extremely expensive after a while ( $20= 10 tiny Polaroids)
Sinziana R.
This camera is looking gorgeous and I am sure is very easy to use it. Also is having a pretty face :). The only minus I want to say is that I think is a bit expensive.
Selena S.
glasow, uk
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone know where I can find a newer polaroid camera that prints out larger photos? Or is this my best option? I love the mini ones but I would also like a variety of sizes.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where oh where can I find this beauty?
Destiny L.
Corcoran, CA
I always wanted one of these .
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Where oh where can I find this beauty?