Polaroid 300 Instant Camera - Red (PIC-300R) uploaded by Maria De Jesus B.

BY POLAROID #97 in SLRs

Capture your favorite memories with this polaroid camera. Your pictures will print out instantly on instant pif 300 film. An autoflash and four scene modes ensure that you get the best photos possible. A hand strap makes carrying the camera easy. see more...

Jacey H.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
Love love love this. I think it's so fun to have an instant picture you can hold. I will say the film is pretty pricey and it's unfortunate that it takes batteries. I think they die quickly and you have to put in the film frequently. But I love it a lot.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Bothell, WA
This will help make so many memories in my college years I would just love to spend time with my friends creating memories that we will look back to in the future. It's something I'm sure everyone enjoys!!!!!👌😀😮
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
An amazing product! It is so convenient it can fit in a backpack or even a purse! The photos are crisp and turn out really nice! The camera is very light weight and there isn't any room for improvement!! 📸
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I love love LOVE this camera! It's super cute and convenient! I love that it can fit in a purse because it's a very good size! I also love that there's no charging needed, just new batteries!
Maria De Jesus B.
Maria De Jesus B.
Techie Expert
I love my Polaroid 300 Instant Camera in Red. I put stickers all over mine to boost its cute appeal! I enjoy the mini sized Polaroid film that it uses as well. Easy to load, never any issues! Great price for a world of fun!
Toni H.
Toni H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This camera is fantastic on all fronts. It is pretty and retro but also takes fabulous pictures! This perfect for anyone like me who wants to be instantly gratified.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I own this old version! It is very nice to display with drawstrings and you can hang it on the wall! I don't regret buying!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fresno, CA
I am always looking for new cameras , and i absolutely love instant cameras ,the design is cute , hopefully i can find this on my next trip to target
Angel W.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I wanted an instant camera and this one was the only one I could fine at the time and I'm very happy with it. It's cute and I'm very pleased with it.
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Techie Expert
This Polaroid is so cute! I have used it many times and read many reviews. I hope to find it to purchase for myself soon!
Mandie R.
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone know where I can find a newer polaroid camera that prints out larger photos? Or is this my best option? I love the mini ones but I would also like a variety of sizes.
Boonton, NJ
Where oh where can I find this beauty?
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Corcoran, CA
Boonton, NJ
Where oh where can I find this beauty?