Polaroid 300 Instant Camera - Red (PIC-300R) uploaded by Maria De Jesus B.

BY POLAROID #54 in SLRs

Capture your favorite memories with this polaroid camera. Your pictures will print out instantly on instant pif 300 film. An autoflash and four scene modes ensure that you get the best photos possible. A hand strap makes carrying the camera easy. see more...

Kenzie P.
lowville ny
I absolutely love this camera , instant memories captured. It’s vintage yet rustic , I definitely recommend this camera to anyone who loves to remember the beautiful times in life. They come in many colors and the film comes in different patterns or colors also , I’m very happy to finally have one of my own !
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
Love love love this. I think it's so fun to have an instant picture you can hold. I will say the film is pretty pricey and it's unfortunate that it takes batteries. I think they die quickly and you have to put in the film frequently. But I love it a lot.
Boonton, NJ
I love polaroid cameras always reliable and always the best. Also who wouldn't love having there pictures print out INSTANTLY? Polaroid knows what they are doing when it comes to photography and capturing the eye of photographers everywhere (beginners- advance).
Toni M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly I love nostalgic things and this just makes me happy. I’m an old soul at heart and love photography so I can kinda get both in one, the good thing is I can keep the pictures and pin them up on my wall instead of going through the trouble of printing. This will be a great present for me
Maria De Jesus B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Polaroid 300 Instant Camera in Red. I put stickers all over mine to boost its cute appeal! I enjoy the mini sized Polaroid film that it uses as well. Easy to load, never any issues! Great price for a world of fun!
Sarah R.
Bothell, WA
This will help make so many memories in my college years I would just love to spend time with my friends creating memories that we will look back to in the future. It's something I'm sure everyone enjoys!!!!!👌😀😮
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
An amazing product! It is so convenient it can fit in a backpack or even a purse! The photos are crisp and turn out really nice! The camera is very light weight and there isn't any room for improvement!! 📸
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I love love LOVE this camera! It's super cute and convenient! I love that it can fit in a purse because it's a very good size! I also love that there's no charging needed, just new batteries!
Sid S.
I was so sad when Polaroid went out of business, it wasn't even funny. I still have a collection of old cameras, but upon finding out that these existed, I *had* to get one. With this camera, I am so excited to be able to enjoy instant photography again!
Toni H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This camera is fantastic on all fronts. It is pretty and retro but also takes fabulous pictures! This perfect for anyone like me who wants to be instantly gratified.
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone know where I can find a newer polaroid camera that prints out larger photos? Or is this my best option? I love the mini ones but I would also like a variety of sizes.
Boonton, NJ
Where oh where can I find this beauty?
Destiny L.
Corcoran, CA
I always wanted one of these .
Boonton, NJ
Where oh where can I find this beauty?