Add a Photo

By POLAROID
#26 in SLRs
Get a new version of the classic polaroid camera with a polaroid 300 instant camera in black. This cool polaroid camera take business card-size instant color photos. It has 4 scene settings to help you get a great shot in any light. Plus, it comes with a wrist strap. A must-have for college students, the pic 300 instant camera lets you snap, print and share your photos in seconds. Compatible with pif-300 instant film. Batteries included.
Photos (9)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Love this camera! I love to have Polaroid pictures and these are just as good as the OG Polaroids. I have two cons about the camera though. I am not sure if others have this problem, but my camera is off center just a bit. So I can't just point and shoot--I have to think about placement or what I am taking a picture of will get cut off. Also, the film is kind of expensive. It's a little over $1 for one picture. Not too bad, though, if you do not use the camera that often.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

LOVE this camera. I'm a professional photographer myself but adore having a toy to play with. You CAN still be artsy with this but don't expect a lot of bells and whistles. This is for nostalgia mostly. If you want something with more shooting options I'd say go for the higher model but if you want some cute pocket prints for your wallet or to hang around your room then you're set. It's a great supplemental camera for vacations, just not your main one.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.

These cameras are awesome! You can have a lot of fun experimenting with light and shading to get instant pictures with a retro vibe. The film is expensive, yes, but the main problem is just that the camera looks kind of dumb. Haha! As silly as it sounds, it's really bulky and kind of inconvenient to carry around. I wish the product were slimmer and looked like a more traditional camera or polaroid rather than like a giant bubble.
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY

This is so cute and trendy right now! Polaroids are great since the picture prints instantly, it adds a sense of adventure to taking a photo since you have to wait to see how it turns out! Great for anyone who loves photography or loves keeping memories in general! A great comeback twist on the original Polaroid.
Talia G.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA

I absolutely love my Polaroid camera. Mine came in white. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves photography. The only problem I had was that it only came with 10-15 pieces of film. The camera was very reliable. I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ

These are a little pricey but give back great quality. I love Polaroids because it give you a slip to write on the bottom and that's easy for scrap booking making a memory board or just hanging them. I love how vintage and cute these cute little pictures are
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC

These cameras are great! they catch memories just like any camera, the quality of the picture is how you'd imagine a Polaroid picture to be. The best part is that you don't have to go to the store to print out the pictures, you get them instantly!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Towson, MD

This product is so cute and trendy. Must have for college and tweens. It met my expectations as it is light and easy to take anywhere. I love the fact that the picture is instant. I would recommend this product to all of my friends!
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.

Got this as a gift. Super old school and love quality of pictures. Very easy to use. Operated by batteries. My sister accidentally drop it on concrete but still works perfectly. Very durable and will highly recommend
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

I really like this camera. The quality of the photos is pretty good, and it's a pretty good sized camera to carry around in your backpack or a larger purse. The only downside is that the film can be a bit pricey.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.

Where can U buy these?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL

Worth the money? Where can I find this and the film for the cheapest?
Julie R.
Julie R.
Pico Rivera, CA

How much Is for the film?
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Orland Park, IL

Are these only avail at Target??
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI

Can you view the pictures before they print or is it like the old ones and they just print?

Join Now