Polaroid 300 Film 10 Pack (PIF-300) uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY POLAROID #22 in Camera Accessories

Keep the pictures coming from your polaroid camera with this 10-pack of iso 800 film. The photo paper features a glossy finish that makes any picture look nice. This pack of film is compatible with the polaroid 300 instant camera. see more...

• Where have you guys purchased these? I either have to go to amazo...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite subject to take Polaroids of?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I'm having so much fun shooting with my new 300 camera!" in 1 review
Medie X.
Very pricey for only 10 films which means that you cannot screw up when taking a picture but super cute photos when the right ones are taken.
Alana A.
Macungie, PA
I love this film (with the camera) because it instantly print the picture. You can't predict what your going to get but I personally love the older quality of photos and the idea of shaking the picture when it print. (corny, i know).
Amanda L.
Fantastic! Works great with my camera and decently priced.
Mary  G.
I like polaroid cause your pic is right there no waiting. But not as good as they are now
Heather B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This film is very expensive, but it is worth it. BTW you can use Fuji Film for an instax mini and it fits inside of the Polaroid 300 and it costs less...
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Techie Expert
I still enjoy taking pics the old school way and Polaroid is the best film you can get
Sid S.
Almost like the original Polaroid film! I'm having so much fun shooting with my new 300 camera!
Catherine P.
Techie Expert
Works great got these for my friend and they work like all the Polaroid films not much to say about it. its film !
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
These are really great because you get the picture instantly. It's so nostalgic. It also helps you to cherish the photos more because the film is so expensive.
Leslie S.
The film may cost you a bit but at the end it's worth it. Every memory counts.
Sid S.
What's your favorite subject to take Polaroids of?
Jarelye P.
Where have you guys purchased these? I either have to go to amazon or try to find them on urban outfitters.