BY POLAR

Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Absolutely love this flavor seltzer! I hope they make it through the whole year and not just for summer. It's refreshing and also a great mixer if you wanted! I bought at bjs in a larger variety pack for about 6 dollars for the whole case! Definitely great to buy in bulk for price.
Karen P.
Lehighton, PA
One of my absolute favorites. Being pregnant, I had to cut back on my caffeine and sofa intake, so this has been a life saver. Effervescent, lightly flavored, lovely. I will buy it again and again.
Kaity A.
Amherst, NY
I love Polar, especially the watermelon margarita flavor. It's awesome and refreshing on its own but you can't go wrong with a little vodka in there too!
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Seltzer is a must have and polar is the brand of choice in my house. The seasonal flavors are always great and the strawberry margarita is no exception.
Sharon L.
This watermelon seltzer is just as good as any other seltzer. I do not like watermelon, but it would be good if you like that flavor.
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this flavor! I'm a big seltzer fan but this flavor is the best! Hoping I can find it again with summer ending.
stefanie c.
Delicious!! Randomly stumbled upon it getting other flavors. I love it! Very refreshing