BY POLAR

Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Absolutely love this flavor seltzer! I hope they make it through the whole year and not just for summer. It's refreshing and also a great mixer if you wanted! I bought at bjs in a larger variety pack for about 6 dollars for the whole case! Definitely great to buy in bulk for price.
Karen P.
Lehighton, PA
One of my absolute favorites. Being pregnant, I had to cut back on my caffeine and sofa intake, so this has been a life saver. Effervescent, lightly flavored, lovely. I will buy it again and again.
Kaity A.
Amherst, NY
I love Polar, especially the watermelon margarita flavor. It's awesome and refreshing on its own but you can't go wrong with a little vodka in there too!
Sharon L.
This watermelon seltzer is just as good as any other seltzer. I do not like watermelon, but it would be good if you like that flavor.
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this flavor! I'm a big seltzer fan but this flavor is the best! Hoping I can find it again with summer ending.
stefanie c.
Delicious!! Randomly stumbled upon it getting other flavors. I love it! Very refreshing