Polar Seltzer Lemon

• Sodium-Free
  • Gluten-Free
  • Vegan
  • Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polar Seltzer Lemon!
Aaron M.
Polar Seltzer Lemon uploaded by Aaron M.
Makes getting through the work day that much easier. Love the taste and the fizz.
Elizabeth E.
Purchased at: Publix
It seems we are no longer able to find Zephyrhills sparkling water anywhere anymore. I am a bit happy as in all honesty I like Polar better! Same price and is on sale more often than Zephyrhills ever was. I highly recommend this seltzer if you like a carbonated beverage with flavor and without sodium or calories.
Chelsea V.
Old Bridge, NJ
Always a good price. The flavor is not overpowering or artificial. These can be found in most grocery stores and delis.
Emily D.
Belle Mead
A great seltzer. A lemon flavor that isn't too strong. You taste the carbonation more than the actual lemon. I buy this all the time. It is usually on my grocery list each week. It is very affordable, usually only about a dollar at my local food store. I would recommend! Worth it!
Jenn R.
This is one of my absolute favorite refreshing drinks ever. Whenever I'm looking for something to quench my thirst I grabbed this. It is also great to make natural sodas. To make a natural soda I use this and a fruit juice to mix and it tastes absolutely amazing. If you haven't tried this you should definitely give it a whirl. My favorite mix together is orange juice and this seltzer. My second favorite mix is cranberry juice and the seltzer. I hope you try this and enjoy the refreshing flavor.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
The lemon flavor is a super great and refreshing summer alternative to soda! There is nothing to the drink, it is just like drinking water, so it's ideal for when you're craving the bubbles that soda offers but don't want all the extra sugar that come along with the soda.
amanda M.
Anaheim, CA
Polar Seltzer Lemon uploaded by amanda M.
Amazing flavor and perfect value! I love Polar Seltzer and the lemon flavor is my favorite. I totally recommend if you are looking for a refreshing beverage at any time of day.
Jenna K.
Duanesburg, NY
This is my go to when I want a "soda".  If you just like the fizziness with a hint of flavor this is it! Perfect if you are dieting as well because it is completely calorie free!!! Doesn't taste fake like some other seltzers do I would def recommend this drink to everyone!
Stacey S.
Polar Seltzer Lemon uploaded by Stacey S.
I don't drink soda but when I want a carbonated beverage this seltzer is it!
I don't drink soda but when I want a carbonated beverage this seltzer is it!

Looking for your answer?