Polar Seltzer Jr Pixie Lights

by Polar Seltzer

Where there is sparkle there is twinkle. Thanks to the endless work of the pixie army. With effervescence and speed, the Polar pixies deliver light and tingle to every seltzer. Shhh...Listen. You can hear them working

Premium sparkling water made with great tasting natural flavor for calorie-free refreshment. Always 100% natural and calorie-free, with no sodium, sugar or artificial sweeteners.; 100% natural, Zero calorie, Vegan, Kosher; 6 pack of 8oz. cans

What does this product taste like? Are there any comparable flavors that come in full sized bottles/cans? (The store near me is stocking the Unicorn and Dragon flavors and I'm genuinely curious)
Start your review of Polar Seltzer Jr Pixie Lights!
How would you rate this product?
Anna T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Very light and refreshing. I think the stories are really cute. It tasted like some sort of berry. After having the whole family try it, we felt it was like a blackberry/blueberry flavor. The packaging is super cute!