BY POLAR

Polar® Raspberry Lime Seltzer.
Calorie-free.
Family made since 1882.
Made with natural flavors.
100% natural.
2 liter (67.6 fl oz). see more...

Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
Norton, MA
I will not lie when I tell everyone that I am absolutely obsessed with Raspberry Lime Polar Seltzer water. I get bored just drinking plain water, so the mild carbonation and flavor gives me a little something extra when I'm sick of water for the day. Super refreshing and light!
Susanne B.
Susanne B.
#BeatTheHeat with Polar Seltzer Calorie-Free Raspberry Lime. It's a light, refreshing, bubbly seltzer with a wonderful raspberry lime flavor. Wonderful over ice or take it up a notch with a scoop of lime sorbet. Now that's a fun summer drink to Beat The Heat!
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
This drink is light, crisp, delicious and the best part is it has zero calories. Polar Seltzer is my go to drink especially on these hot summer days. I have tried all the flavors but, rasberry lime is my favorite flavor. I also love that it is all natural.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
I love seltzer. So light and perfect for a summer day. Polar is awesome because it comes in so many flavors
Meg M.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I love Polar seltzers! They're not sweet, but have a hint of fruit flavor without sugar/corn syrup or artificial sweeteners. It's an actually healthy soda alternative when you're dieting that won't make you crave sweets like diet soda can. Sparkle and flavor without sweetness!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Polar seltzer is the best. This is the classic best flavor. They come out with different flavors or different times of year and the holidays. So good.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
I am a HUGE seltzer water fan and if I am not buying my local groceries entire stock of Polar's seasonal flavors I am clearing out their aisle of the raspberry lime. It's definitely my favorite seltzer flavor that they sell year round. I love the flavor of citrus, specifically lime seltzer but with the added hint of raspberry, it is my Go-to
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Brighton, MA
Delicious, refreshing and inexpensive. Love polar and every flavor they produce.