Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Pomegranate uploaded by Ashley C.Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Pomegranate uploaded by Ashley C.

BY POLAR

Polar® Pomegranate Calorie-free Seltzer.
100% natural.
Made with natural flavors.
Family made since 1882. see more...

Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Super refreshing drink that is an excellent calorie-free alternative to soda when you are just craving bubbles. There is literally nothing in the drink, it is just like drinking water. The pomegranate flavor adds a nice fruity touch to the drink to make it more drinkable and more like a soda without the negative consequences.
Ashley C.
Polar seltzers are the best! I sometimes get really bored of dull, plain water, so I like a little bubble water once in awhile. Best part of these calorie- free beverages is there are no artificial sweeteners. These days it's really hard to find a flavored water or seltzer that doesn't have artificial garbage in it. They're flavored lightly and sweetly, with no gross aftertaste because of any artificial sweeteners. They're super affordable, a lot of stores carry them for less than $2 and usually run sales that make them 10 for $10. Wide variety of flavors, too!
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
I used to be a die hard Diet Coke drinker. But ever since I discovered Pomegranate Polar Seltzer a few months back at my target things have changed! I no longer have the craving for soda. The polar seltzer doesn't have the super sweet fake fruit flavor that you get with some fruit seltzers.
Sami N.
Westfield, MA
Polar Seltzer is one of the best selter waters around. The flavors are amazing, the carbonation is perfect and they are great alone or in mixed drinks. Also there's no added sugar, no sodium and zero calories.
Cori C.
By far my favorite flavor of seltzer. We're trying to cut down on sofa, and I find that I actually come home from work and find myself craving a can!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
This is one of my favorite flavors of Polar's seltzer. Flavor isn't too strong or artificial tasting! Definitely a must try!!
Justine A.
We love this seltzer water in our house. The pomegranate flavor is great. It's a much healthier alternative than soda.
A C.
One of my favorite flavors of Polar seltzer and I drink this stuff all the time. Nice flavor, not overwhelming!