Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Lime - 12 CT uploaded by Daniella R.Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Lime - 12 CT uploaded by Kimberly A.

BY POLAR

Polar® Calorie-free Lime Seltzer.
Refreshingly natural.
No sodium. see more...

Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This stuff is the best! We buy 4 cases every week & lime is always included. Lime is a great mixer (good in a pinch for Mojitos we learned!) with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks alike - love it with cranberry juice - but stands alone well too! A great value & a guilt free bubbly refresher!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
This is such a delicious, refreshing drink, and better yet, it's guilt free and calorie free! When chilled it's perfect by itself, no need to be mixed with anything else!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Terryville, CT
I love the taste of limes especially in my seltzer. This product does a great job of capturing the fresh lime taste. It's so refreshing!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
My fave refreshing beverage! All of the flavors are great and I usually buy the variety case in costco but the lime is my favorite!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
The lime flavor of Polar Seltzer is the perfect way to keep soda cravings at bay. The fizz is perfect and it doesn't have a chemical aftertaste. Put in chunks of fresh fruit or add it to sangria for a kick!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
My absolute favorite seltzer and my absolute favorite brand! I drink these everyday, 0 calories, 0 anything. So delicious.
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I've always loved seltzer but recently I've been obsessed with this flavor! Great lime taste and super refreshing!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I love Polar seltzer lime. It's so flavorful and 100% better for you than soda. You get all the fizz and flavor but NO calories, NO sugar, NO anything!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I love seltzer water in general but the Polar Seltzer so far is the best. I am on a weight loss journey and seltzer water has replaced all sodas. It has NO calories or sugar! It is the best!
Nina F.
Nina F.
Bradenton, FL
My preferred Seltzer water Polar has a great fizziness, just the right amount of flavor, and none of that slight bitterness you will find with some Seltzer waters. Considering it has no sugar, artificial flavors, and is Calorie Free you can't beat it.