Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Cranberry Lime uploaded by Amanda R.

BY POLAR

Polar® Cranberry Lime Seltzer.
Calorie-free.
Family made since 1882.
Made with natural flavors.
100% natural.
2 liter (67.6 fl oz). see more...

• Anybody have any ideas for mixing this in any kind of dri...2 Answers
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
This is a great alternative to sodas and sparkling waters! It's refreshing, flavorful, and fizzly in all the right ways. I really enjoy mixing vodka with it making it a low cal beverage! I live for this stuff!
Veronica S.
This is a very light flavored seltzer. You can defiantly taste the cranberry lime flavoring. Its very subtle but present. The level of carbonation is nice. Its not very strong, but the perfect drinking level. Its a fine seltzer, i just prefer my seltzer with more flavor.
Ashley Y.
Burke, VA
I love sparkling water and have tried many different brands. This is my all time favorite brand and flavor. It taste so good and it has no calories or sodium. I've never seen this flavor anywhere else and I usually have to mix my own cranberry in. I highly recommend.
Melissa B.
Quincy, MA
Love polar seltzer. The flavors are always really clean and not overpowering. It's refreshing but it doesn't leave me bloated. I'm almost never disappointed when I try a new flavor. I always have Cranberry Lime in my pantry.
Samantha M.
Boston, MA
This was a huge help in my journey to quitting soda! Zero calories zero sugar and a nice subtle flavor, this seltzer water is freaking awesome.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
I'm surprised but I really liked this one. I've noticed the new flavors they have been coming out with and this is by far my favorite.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
Anybody have any ideas for mixing this in any kind of drinks? Or have a different favorite flavor than this one?