Polar Seltzer Blueberry Lemonade uploaded by Samantha M.

BY POLAR SELTZER

• Kosher

• Is this still available anywhere? looks amazing!1 Answers
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
I love lemonade, I love blueberries, but I find this seltzer flavor to be just ok. It has almost a cough syrup smell and taste that I find a bit unappealing. I'll still finish off the case of this flavor that I have, but I won't be ordering it again in the future.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I'm obsessed with Polar Seltzer waters. The Blueberry Lemonade is one of my favorite mixers in the summer time! Add a splash of fresh squeezed lemon and blueberry vodka and it's the perfect summer cocktail.
Jessica N.
West Haven, CT
I am a seltzer addict through and through! I can't get enough of this stuff and Polar is definitely my brand of choice! It's affordable, delicious, and gives me that fizz when drinking which totally helped me kick my soda habit!
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
Love all of Polars drinks because it's just water but tastes delicious when water gets boring! The blueberry lemonade is one of my favorite flavors. Unique blend of fruits and it's so refreshing! Definitely try it!
Kelly H.
Pembroke, MA
Is this still available anywhere? looks amazing!