BY POLAR SELTZER #59 in Seltzers & Tonics

Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
This is the best seltzer in the entire world. Their flavors are out of this world. No one has flavors like theirs. The seasonal flavors are the best. I moved to Missouri and can’t find it here, but one day I went to a discount store and saw some cherry lime polar seltzer and I went crazy from happiness and bought an entire case. I take this back from New Jersey every time I go. It’s so good. If you’re from the northern east coast please try this drink. It’s amazing!!
Sarah M.
I’m very on the fence about Polar Beverages. I think they come in a lot of fun flavors and they are relatively cheap which is great ! However i feel like the taste isn’t there. There’s a subtle hint of the flavor however compared to other seltzer’s it’s lacking.
Jillian M.
Polar has been at the top of my list as long as I’ve been a seltzer junkie (20+ years). Could be because I’m from MA or it could be because their flavors are the absolute best. The bubble amount is perfection, the flavors are amazing. I only wish some of the seasonal flavors were permanent.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
During the Whole30 I fell in love with this stuff. It is refreshing, bubbly and tastes delicious. A million flvors available although my favorite are cranberry-lime and orange-vanilla. Much better than the alternatives but pricier. Will definitely buy again.
Will S.
Marietta Georgia
It’s a perfect replacement for the sugary calorie packed sodas. Sugar free + no bad stuff. A great sugary soda substitute with all the flavor and joy in every sip of this.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Love love love polar seltzer. They have so many flavor options and release special edition flavors each summer. I try my hardest to hoard my favorite summer flavors to last me into the fall.
Michelle L.
I was never a seltzer drinker, honestly. It had a weird after taste and I hated flavored water. Then I decided to try sparkling water, eventually moving up to seltzer. This summer is my first time drinking it and I have to say, I am LOVING trying to find all the summer flavors. Raspberry rose I think is my favorite, with pineapple grapefruit coming in second. (the watermelon margarita mixes very well in white wine).
Awilda C.
One of the Best brand of Seltzer Water!! Really Good price and a Very big variety of Amazing flavors!!! I used to drink Sodas, and didn't like seltzers at all!! But know it's all the way around, love the big variety of this Brand's seltzer and no Sodas!! The Flavor i like the most is TOASTED COCONUT, and VANILLA! Yummyy!! Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Vanilla
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is the beat seltzer brands that I have tried. It's not sold where I live, so I had to try some other brands, and none of them even compare to polar. I stock up when I visit my friends and parents in other states. It is nice, refreshing, tastes great. It comes in a variety of awesome flavors and I will continue to repurchase when I can.
Jennifer Y.
Polar is my favorite brand of seltzer! They have the best flavors. They are great on their own or mixed into cocktails or even to lighten up juice. I love that they are 0 calories and they don't have a fake sweetener aftertaste. I also really like that they are produced literally down the street from me! Love supporting local businesses, even if they are pretty big!
Devan C.
What's the best flavor of Seltzer?
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Is this product worth buying?
Melissa G.
What is you favorite flavor?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
What is everyone's favorite all season flavors??
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Would you try these new limited addition flavors of Polar Seltzer Mermaid songs, and Dragon whispers