BY POLAR SELTZER #42 in Seltzers & Tonics

Shanee E.
Bangor , ME
I havnt tried a flavor yet that I havnt liked. With that being said this rasberry rosé flavor is to die for! I bought one bottle when I first saw it and was in love with the sweet almost candy like taste. I went back and grabbed every bottle they had on the shelf the next day. Don’t mess around with these limited edition flavors when you see them buy them!!! You will not be disappointed.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
During the Whole30 I fell in love with this stuff. It is refreshing, bubbly and tastes delicious. A million flvors available although my favorite are cranberry-lime and orange-vanilla. Much better than the alternatives but pricier. Will definitely buy again.
Adrianna (Audie) ☺️ O.
Swanton, VT
I absolutely LOVE THIS ORANGE VANILLA SELTZER!!! Very affordable. I have tried almost all the flavors and by far this is my favorite. I am a repeat consumer and I will definitely be buying this orange vanilla again!!!
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
This is the best seltzer in the entire world. Their flavors are out of this world. No one has flavors like theirs. The seasonal flavors are the best. I moved to Missouri and can’t find it here, but one day I went to a discount store and saw some cherry lime polar seltzer and I went crazy from happiness and bought an entire case. I take this back from New Jersey every time I go. It’s so good. If you’re from the northern east coast please try this drink. It’s amazing!!
Jillian M.
Polar has been at the top of my list as long as I’ve been a seltzer junkie (20+ years). Could be because I’m from MA or it could be because their flavors are the absolute best. The bubble amount is perfection, the flavors are amazing. I only wish some of the seasonal flavors were permanent.
Danielle W.
Miami , FL
BEST BRAND OF SELTZER THERE IS. Hands down. I live off of this product. I grew up in MA drinking it so happy to find they sell it in my new home of Florida too. The seasonal flavors are my favorite I look forward to them! So light and refreshing!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Love love love polar seltzer. They have so many flavor options and release special edition flavors each summer. I try my hardest to hoard my favorite summer flavors to last me into the fall.
Michelle L.
I was never a seltzer drinker, honestly. It had a weird after taste and I hated flavored water. Then I decided to try sparkling water, eventually moving up to seltzer. This summer is my first time drinking it and I have to say, I am LOVING trying to find all the summer flavors. Raspberry rose I think is my favorite, with pineapple grapefruit coming in second. (the watermelon margarita mixes very well in white wine).
Awilda C.
One of the Best brand of Seltzer Water!! Really Good price and a Very big variety of Amazing flavors!!! I used to drink Sodas, and didn't like seltzers at all!! But know it's all the way around, love the big variety of this Brand's seltzer and no Sodas!! The Flavor i like the most is TOASTED COCONUT, and VANILLA! Yummyy!! Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Vanilla
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is the beat seltzer brands that I have tried. It's not sold where I live, so I had to try some other brands, and none of them even compare to polar. I stock up when I visit my friends and parents in other states. It is nice, refreshing, tastes great. It comes in a variety of awesome flavors and I will continue to repurchase when I can.
Devan C.
What's the best flavor of Seltzer?
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Is this product worth buying?
Melissa G.
What is you favorite flavor?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
What is everyone's favorite all season flavors??
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Would you try these new limited addition flavors of Polar Seltzer Mermaid songs, and Dragon whispers