BY POLAR SELTZER

ashley t.
ashley t.
Somerville, Ma
Foodie Expert
Completely addicting!!! All of the flavors are amazing whether its a classic like lemon or a special holiday flavor like Chocolate mint! They are consantly coming out with special flavors. All are 0 calories so you can feel good about what you are drinking and it is a good way to switch it up from water. You can easily drink one of the big bottles in a day.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Auburn, MA
Polar Seltzer is the best. They're a local company to me and I can't believe it took me this long to try them. Zero sugar, zero cals and SO many different flavors. They also come out with limited edition seasonal flavors which are always amazing! Comes in packs of cans as well!
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Best seltzer out there, It great when I want something carbonated but not soda, no harshness. It helps me drink more water throughout the day and most of the flavors taste great! My favorite is orange vanilla and mango berry so far. ... Polar Seltzer is the best.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Foodie Expert
I never drink soda and I never will but sometimes I feel like drinking something fizzy I always go to seltzer they have different flavors which I love and I love the fizziness to it also. This is much better for you then sods and it fills me up too!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
Move over LaCroix, this brand blows them out of the water. Better flavor, more flavor options, seasonal options, and a better price point...all around better! My only complaint is that I've had a hard time finding them since moving out west.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I honestly used to hate seltzer before I tried this. I really don't drink soda at all for that matter. It's so good, the flavoring is light and doesn't taste artificial. I bring them to work all the time and have them in every flavor. Love!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Monson, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite drink, it's my go to and we always have our fridge stocked with several different flavors! there are so many flavors that you are bound to find at least 1 that you like!!
Meabh B.
Meabh B.
Foodie Expert
Addicted! Love just about every flavor. I don't drink soda at all; this is my go to drink. Very refreshing, not sugary at all, not artificial tasting either. Love Polar Seltzer!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand. They are a local company where I live. They recently came out with their new Summer flavors and the best one is the Watermelon Margarita!
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
East Greenbush
Polar seltzer is my favorite. I like that it doesn't have sodium and it curves my soda cravings. My local grocery store always has this brand on sale.
Devan C.
Devan C.
What's the best flavor of Seltzer?
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Is this product worth buying?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Foodie Expert
What is you favorite flavor?
Linds A.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
What is everyone's favorite all season flavors??
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you try these new limited addition flavors of Polar Seltzer Mermaid songs, and Dragon whispers