BY POLAR SELTZER

Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Love love love polar seltzer. They have so many flavor options and release special edition flavors each summer. I try my hardest to hoard my favorite summer flavors to last me into the fall.
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
Foodie Expert
I used to drink a lot of soda because I liked the bubbles. Unfortunately soda isn't good for you so I was able to transition from sugar filled soda to seltzer water. I love the original because I can drink it as is or mix it with cranberry juice to make my own mixer. I also like raspberry lime or just regular lime. I drink at least a can a day if not more. There's usually a discount at Market Basket or Shaw's where I buy it.
Michelle L.
I was never a seltzer drinker, honestly. It had a weird after taste and I hated flavored water. Then I decided to try sparkling water, eventually moving up to seltzer. This summer is my first time drinking it and I have to say, I am LOVING trying to find all the summer flavors. Raspberry rose I think is my favorite, with pineapple grapefruit coming in second. (the watermelon margarita mixes very well in white wine).
Awilda C.
Foodie Expert
One of the Best brand of Seltzer Water!! Really Good price and a Very big variety of Amazing flavors!!! I used to drink Sodas, and didn't like seltzers at all!! But know it's all the way around, love the big variety of this Brand's seltzer and no Sodas!! The Flavor i like the most is TOASTED COCONUT, and VANILLA! Yummyy!! Polar Seltzer Calorie-free Vanilla
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Foodie Expert
This is the beat seltzer brands that I have tried. It's not sold where I live, so I had to try some other brands, and none of them even compare to polar. I stock up when I visit my friends and parents in other states. It is nice, refreshing, tastes great. It comes in a variety of awesome flavors and I will continue to repurchase when I can.
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Best seltzer out there, It great when I want something carbonated but not soda, no harshness. It helps me drink more water throughout the day and most of the flavors taste great! My favorite is orange vanilla and mango berry so far. ... Polar Seltzer is the best.
Jennifer Y.
Foodie Expert
Polar is my favorite brand of seltzer! They have the best flavors. They are great on their own or mixed into cocktails or even to lighten up juice. I love that they are 0 calories and they don't have a fake sweetener aftertaste. I also really like that they are produced literally down the street from me! Love supporting local businesses, even if they are pretty big!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
I keep box upon box of all flavors in my house at ALL times. The seasonal flavors are always crisp and delicious. I usually drink seltzer every day, I swear I'm addicted! My favorite flavors are Pomegranate and Raspberry lime. These are a great alternative to skipping out on soda if you're looking for a carbonated drink.
Carina E.
Quincy, MA
My favorite! I am seriously one of those people who think water is "boring" but when I discovered Polar Seltzer and their affordable and tasty bubbly drinks (for no calories!) I was hooked. I am a soda addict and this takes the place of that need for fizz and sweet and is still pretty healthy. I always buy in bulk and don't see myself stopping any day.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love polar seltzer so so much!!! The flavors are always so amazing and the price is relatively cheap! They are usually on sale at the supermarket and sell them in bulk at costco! Such yummy and satisfied my cravings with no calories
Devan C.
What's the best flavor of Seltzer?
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Is this product worth buying?
Melissa G.
Foodie Expert
What is you favorite flavor?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
What is everyone's favorite all season flavors??
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you try these new limited addition flavors of Polar Seltzer Mermaid songs, and Dragon whispers