BeveragesSodaSeltzers & Tonicspolar products
Polar Orange Vanilla Seltzer, 12 fl oz, 12 pack

Polar Orange Vanilla Seltzer, 12 fl oz, 12 pack

by polar products

Orange Vanilla Polar Seltzer is a genius combination of two of our favorite flavors - much like a creamsicle without any of the sugar or calories.

no calorie; no sugar; no sodium; 1 - 12 pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polar Orange Vanilla Seltzer, 12 fl oz, 12 pack!
ASHLEY W.
Brick, NJ
Hello guiltless dessert in a can. I can't have dairy so orange creamsicles are off the table... but that's fine because it leaves room for this bubbly delicacy. Y'all can say what ya want but this seltzer is my go to for something bubbly and fabulous. Move over simple flavor palettes- the boss is in town.
Minka R.
Islesboro, ME
Orange Vanilla has become my favorite Polar flavor. It’s like a creamsicle but more refreshing than sweet. The vanilla isn’t sickly or overpowering.
Sarah C.
Antioch, TN
I love this brand of seltzer in general, but the orange vanilla flavor is incredible. It has a nice flavor to it without tasting artificial. It reminds me of the creamsicles I enjoyed as a child.
Christine P.
Webster
This Polar orange vanilla seltzer is one of the best flavors and really quenches your thirst. I love it!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
This stuff is so delicious! Keeps me off soda and sugary drinks because it has just enough flavor and bubbles. Often on sale for $3.50 at Wegmans and even comes in liter sizes too.
Nicole W.
Bel Air, MD
This is my absolute favorite seltzer water! It has the right amount of bubbles and tastes so good!

Looking for your answer?