BY POLAR

Features EnergyPointer: Tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning Smart Calories: Displays calories burned Training Load: Helps you find the perfect balance between rest and training Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk Average and maximum heart rate of training Heart Rate: Beats per minute or percent of max Heart rate-based target zones with visual and audible alarm User-set maximum heart rate Manual Target Zone: Beats per minute (upper limit) POLAR OwnCal: Measures calorie expenditure POLAR OwnCode (5kHz): Prevents interference through coded transmission Polarpersonaltrainer.com: Training analysis, diary, and programs (compatible with Mac and PC via POLAR FlowLink, sold separately) Records totals Training Files (with summaries): 99 Weekly history Graphical target zone indicator HeartTouch: Button-free operation of wrist unit Backlight Date and weekday indicator Displays text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian Dual time zone Key lock Low battery indicator Time of day (12/24 hour) with alarm and snooze User-replaceable battery Battery: CR1632 Battery Life: 1 year Water resistant (30 m) Weight: 34 g see more...

K W.
If your in the market for a heart rate monitor and your not looking to spend too much, this is the one to go with. I've had my watch over four years and it is still working. Easy to replace battery in the watch and chest strap. You will have to replace the chest strap ever so often depending on your useage. Or your reading will ne erratic
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This was my first heart rate watch, and at first, I was very excited about it. Over time I became much less enamored of it. It had syncing issues, you had to press buttons for the heart rate to register, there were battery problems, the strap was annoying, and it couldn't be used for all day monitoring (at least not easily). I've since replaced it with a strapless FitBit HR Charge 2 and am MUCH happier. The Charge syncs continuously, has no strap, records all day, and is rechargeable. The two watches are on par when it comes to measuring heart rate and calories, though the Polar uses gross calorie burn instead of net. The Polar is an okay workout watch, I just think there are better watches out there now.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Both my fiancé and I are personal trainers and we have been using Polar watches for YEARS now. We are both so passionate about the convenience of having your individual stats calculated for you during each workout and throughout the day (since everyone burns calories differently.) Nearly all of our clients now own one too. Would absolutely recommend to anyone that lives a healthy lifestyle and wants to be aware of calories in vs calories out. Visually seeing the numbers, makes you want to MOVE more too :)
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this watch!!!! I wear it for all my workouts to make sure I'm maximizing my heart rate. It's small enough but big enough to see screen. The heart morning band stretches a lot, but overall a great product!
Jasmine E.
Hudson, FL
I LOVE THIS WATCH! This is the first fitness watch I have ever purchased and I cannot workout without it. It has really changed the game for me and I love being able to see how much I burn. This watch allows me to push myself further and I believe it is very accurate. Before I bought this I wasn't sure how it would work, because I read other reviews that said the HR monitor will stop in the middle of your workouts. I have had this happen to me, but only for a brief second. I find that the HR monitor stops momentarily when I am bending forward, like when cooling down and stretching at the end. I think the bending down motion causes the belt to shift a bit, but I think that would happen with any fitness HR monitor that goes around your waist...

The watch is super easy to use as well. Not a lot of unnecessary buttons and nonsense. I would recommend this watch to anyone and the price you just cant beat! If you are unsure about this product, just buy it! You wont be disappointed.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I love this watch. It does exactly what I was hoping for. I wear it during high intensity hiit workouts and even during walks with my dog and love seeing my stats. It tells you your starting heart rate and shows you when it goes up and down. It displays calories burned and the time and duration of your workout. The watch is very easy to use and I love that you can look back at your older workouts. This does come with a band that goes around your chest but it is extremely soft and comfortable and I don't even know it's there. Definitely recommended!!
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
This watch is amazing! I purchased this off Amazon for around $70 last February and it has totally changed the way I workout. It comes with the watch and a band with a little heartrate monitor attached to it that straps around your chest, right beneath your bra. At first I thought that would be uncomfortable but if you are used to a bra then it's nothing. I feel like this watch is the most accurate was to track your calories burned because it asks for specific information to help it determine the burn, such as age, weight, gender, etc. I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone wanting to track their calories burned!
Andreia E.
Washington, DC
I love my polar. The adjustable chest strap provides accurate measurements of my HR to assist in meeting my health and fitness goals. It's easy to use and durable.
Alex W.
Ardmore, PA
I use this with another device which allows me to track my steps. I use this product to get my heart rate, and it works well. The only problem I have run into is with the strap moving during long runs, and therefore not calculating my heart rate, but other than that, it is a great product
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
I love using this heart rate monitor when I work out because it tells me exactly how many calories I have burned, my heart rate and it keeps track of your information. It is also a nice water resistant watch!