BY POLAR

Get on your way to a healthier lifestyle as you reach your fitness goals with the Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor. With EnergyPointer technology, you know right away whether you are improving fitness or burning fat while Smart Calories precisely calculates calories burned. This Polar watch monitors your heart rate and keeps you in your intensity zone and lets you download your data to monitor your progress. In the box: Polar FT7 training computer, Polar H1 heart rate sensor, and FT7 getting started guide. Displays calories burned Comes with comfortable fabric transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk Suitable for swimming-water resistant-30m Set includes: Heart Rate Monitor Brand: Polar Model: 90053991 Materials: FT7 Training Computer-back cover: Polyamide, wrist strap: Polyurethane, and wrist strap buckle: stainless steel. WearLink+ Transmitter-35 percent Polyester, 35 percent Polyamide, 30 percent Polyurethane. Color: Lilac/Pink Dimensions: 5.00x4.00x2.80 Weight: 0.25 see more...

Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
This is a must have if you like to know how much calories are you burning, or want to make sure you are within fat burning heart rate zone.
I have used this watch for 4 years, changing the belt every year, great value for money, couldn't be happier.
The only reason I'm considering to switch to a new model is, because this one doesn't sync with my iPhone, and I like to store my workouts.
Madelen B.
I love my polar it gives me accurate calorie reading and heart rate. I order mines from Amazon and only paid 57.00 dollars and I got free shipping. I like polar because it come in variety of colors I order lime green. It's a nice looking watch and it Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape; Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate. Worth the price!!!
Mary G.
Shirley, NY
The band around your ribcage must be positioned with the POLAR letters facing up for the best reading in my experiences. I wouldn't train without it. I found it to have an accurate reading as long as I wear my sports bra that keeps it in place and it's pretty secure for all of my crazy cardio. I love it! It keeps me motivated.
Lydia A.
Love my polar watch! It's easy to use, and gives accurate heart, calorie, and distance readings. Simple to put on. Comes in a variety of colors and styles.
Roxy A.
I received the Polar FT7 as a gift. It's a great product! The calorie count is pretty spot on. If the machine you're using has a heart rate tracker it would transmit your data so you can see the information while working out instead of checking your watch constantly. It comes in several colours. For me though, I didn't really like the heart rate monitor chest strap that you have to wear. When you remove it after a workout the strap would be sweaty.
Alexa C.
Nova Scotia, CA
I found this very glitchy and hard to use. It often would tell me that I didn't have a moving heart rate even when I would re adjust the band around my ribs. I ended up selling it because It was too frustrating.
Sopreye T.
London, Greater London
It works pretty well and quite straight forward to set up. All in all a great product to monitor heart rate and calculates calorie burn accurately
Gisselle C.
How is this model better than the FT4? What do you think makes it a better option?