BY POLAR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Polar's FT4 monitors your workouts to help you get the most out of your valuable training time. It records a whole suite of heart rate information that's displayed on Polar's easy-to-use; intuitive interface to ensure that you're maximizing your efforts. Plus; the FT4 even records calories burned; so you'll know just how hard that last training session was. And; its comfortable chest strap is uniquely coded to prevent interference from other devices and to give you the most accurate training info possible. see more...

Review (1)
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
I have had three of these watches over the last 6 years and I'll buy it again if it's still available. One of the most accurate ways to judge calorie burn in a workout is by tracking your heart rate. Im a numbers person so I love that this automatically connects to the elliptical or treadmill machines and displays your heart rate right in from of you in addition to in your watch. I tend to push myself way too hard when I do intense workouts so this heart rate monitor is essential to make sure I'm in my target zone and not pushing myself too hard for too long. I'm getting old you know.