BY NONE #78 in Books

Everything you need to create a memorable holiday tradition for your family to cherish for years to come! The Original 1986 Caldecott Award-Winning Hardcover Book by Chris Van Allsburg, DVD of the 2004 Warner Bros. Blockbuster Movie, and Collectible Sleigh Bell From Santa’s Sleigh see more...

• Does anyone else watch this film every year only at Christmas?8 Answers
  • Do they only sell this at Christmas time? ? 11 Answers
  • Can you still hear the bell? #believe 13 Answers
  • "Great message and a beautifully written and illustrated book!" in 1 review
  • "This has been a favorite book of mine way before the movie ever came out." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed getting this for Christmas!" in 1 review
kandiss J.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is the perfect Christmas or winter book set. Its so great. Make sure you read it with a glass of hot chocolate, you'll see why after you read the book or watch the movie lol. I have made this a family holiday tradition. Highly recommended!
Kayla W.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This a wonderful book with a wonderful Christmas story. I prefer the book over the movie because it doesn't have any of the unnecessary creepy parts that were added into the movie.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a fun christmas gift for young children! This was my favorite book and movie around christmas time! How fun would it be to let them open a gift on christmas eve and it's a movie, book, and hot cocoa! Highly recommended for young children!
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This wonderful book would actually be awesome for any age group as anyone with a heart can take something away from this timeless classic. Years back I read it to the kids in my class, but this past Christmas I ordered several copies to make sure my grandkids had it as a part of their Christmas book collection.
The ones that I ordered had the bonus of a CD with the book being read to them as well as a darling All Aboard ornament. We were all pleased with this lovely book and the extras, including my own kids---who read the book before the 'grands' read it. I know that Tom Hanks did a super job on this movie, but there's just something comforting about a book.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I watched The Polar Express the movie as soon as it came out. And it became one of my favorite Christmas movies. And now I finally decided to read (well, listen actually) to the book. And the book was just as magical as the movie (even though I do have to admit that I liked the movie a little bit more)

I would also like to mention that Liam Neeson did an amazing job narrating the book. If you haven't already read this book, I suggest listening to his audiobook.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a new all time Christmas classic! For years I loved the old books and movies that had history. I stumbled upon the book and movie and fell in love! The art/illustrations are beautiful, the story pulls you in till the end. I'm definitely going to make this a family story for when I have little ones of my own. Definitely worth the read♡♡
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Love my Collector's edition.  Used it at school for our Polar Express Day!! The Storyline is great with always believing!! The author knows how to get your attention.  It is now becoming a true classic since it is getting older now.  I always will recommend this to others.  The best part is where the boy goes to retrieve the ticket and runs into the hobo on top of the train.
Heather H.
This book means so much to me, I remember when it was read to me in elementary school and I'm an adult now and it's a traditional thing with my father every year. I think it's something every child should read or at least just hear. It really stays with you.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
A Christmas time classic! Nothing gets me more in the Christmas mood than reading the Polar Express. The movie is great too, but there's nothing like reading this story to kids, watching their faces light up when I read about the bell!
Jennifer J.
If you do not have this, you definitely need it in your life. The book is an awesome book for children around Christmas, and the movie doesn't fall short. It is still one of my favorite book/movie combos, and I'm in college now!
Sherry R.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Can everyone still hear the bells ringing?
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Who else LOVES this book?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i get this. i want to get it for my nephew
Jasmine B.
Where can i purchase this my daughter loves the movie
Maria A.