Polar Cic, Inc. Polar RCX3 Sports Watch with Smart Coaching Black

by Polar

The Polar RCX3 Sports Watch with Smart Coaching is for runners, cyclists and fitness enthusiasts who want guidance to reach their goals. The training benefit gives you instant feedback after your session. Helps you train at the right intensity with personal sport zones. Improves performance with endurance training programs, downloadable for free from polarpersonaltrainer.com with the Polar DataLink. Compatible with Polar running, cycling and GPS sensors. In the box: Polar RCX3 training computer, Polar H3 heart rate sensor, and RCX3 getting started guide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polar Cic, Inc. Polar RCX3 Sports Watch with Smart Coaching Black!
How would you rate this product?
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative. Regardsemail : [email protected] code 86150 My address:LOT ADMINE BLOK B N 7AIT MELLOUL Agadir Morooco

Looking for your answer?